• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

Our Board is in town so I will be working Tue. Night.
Have fun.

6f10dc1a49c6c993fbc5112f59fa7321.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. With the time change, I'll probably be in bed by 9pm.

I may catch a future one.

We'll be there. We'll be dead tired, but we'll be there.

Last edited:
Can’t make it tonight.

“Leave the gun, take the cannoli.” [emoji6]

Well, we're branching out. To those that whine :tears: about us being stuck in a rut, we're making a change. Not a big change, but a change nonetheless.

Fuel City (now the change) IN SAGINAW! They have burgers too! And tacos. And fried pies. Details here!

address is:
1080 S. Blue Mound Road
Saginaw TX 76131

As always, cash is king here.

The whole "clearly visible label" is crucial to me. I have a hard time reading small print on shinny surfaces.

I saw a color coded socket set at harbor freight. Still thinking about going back and getting it :)

I have some from Sears that are laser etched and easy to read...

I actually saw a YouTube video about a guy that etched his own sockets and other tools. Chemical and electric etching though, no laser.

Going for a ride all day tomorrow. If I can get another kitchen pass I will be there. I was there a couple of weeks ago and this place is cash only.

Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - most Tuesdays

Going for a ride all day tomorrow. If I can get another kitchen pass I will be there. I was there a couple of weeks ago and this place is cash only.

You picked a great day to ride. Hope to see you there.

Yes it is. But when your tacos are only $1.66ish, cash is all that it needed.

They do have a ATM on site.

Last edited:
The weather looks good this Tuesday. Fuel City in Saginaw. I think everyone thought it was the better Fuel City because it had more food choices (pizza and burgers) and they also took credit cards.

The weather looks good this Tuesday. Fuel City in Saginaw. I think everyone thought it was the better Fuel City because it had more food choices (pizza and burgers) and they also took credit cards.
Pizza? I need to try that place. We are in Vegas, going back to where it all started for our 15th Wedding Anniversary. Weather is great here in the desert.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Back