• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

Right now @ 10:25 AM it's raining hard in Watauga, just a few miles from Mamma Mia's. Lets hope this blows thru the area by this evening. Dinner and movie tonight with the wife I'm a no show.

It rained here, but now it's over. Supposed to rain again after midnight so they say. I'll have my son, so I'll be in the truck regardless.

Y’all have an extra garlic knot for me. I just walked in my door and I’m staying in tonight. Hopefully see y’all Friday.

We used to come here occasionally. Like 9 years ago. Central Market has a great patio for sitting out and enjoying the moderate temperatures.

Which location, Southlake or the one on W. Freeway and Hulen St.? I will be there weather is going to be nice.
Louis

Hey all - I know this is a Tuesdays thing, but wanted to extend an invite to Hard Eight BBQ in Coppell this evening - I'll be there around 6p on the Beemer if anyone wants to join.

Ben and I will try and be there.

The notifications on this site don't work for me. I had no idea anyone had posted.

Family from out of town is here for a visit, dinner and movie with them. See ya Friday for ice cream.

I like blaze pizza and I’d be there if I was in town. We’re still at Disney World. I think we’re eating with Chip and Dale tonight.

Chippendales, that’s not a kids place and what are you doing going there for?
Never mind I don’t want to know.

Ok nobody posted they are coming and I jut spent 1.5 hours in traffic so going somewhere closer to home. See you another time.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

If it's a Boeing, I'm not going.

They all fall from the sky occasionally. It’s the pilots and mechanics that keep you safe. We’re flying Airbust today, but Boeing is fine too. I’d avoid flying airlines with limited training and marginal maintenance. Runaway trim is something that pilots train for here.

Back