• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

Just keep telling yourself that.

Oh and make me the beneficiary of the flight insurance.

The menu looks great David , I am on Grand Dad duty for the next few evenings. See ya for ice cream on Friday.

Louis

7:00. But I’ll get there earlier.

I thought I had responded to your earlier inquiry. I wrote the above reply but apparently the computer didn't accept the "post reply" click.

Yeah, that place is tasty!

Weather is supposed to be moving in on Tuesday evening. Unless someone posts up, lets skip this week.

Sorry for late notice - would anyone be up for Fuzzy’s on Race St. @ 6:30 ish. I called this afternoon and they said the road work is done.

Sorry for late notice - would anyone be up for Fuzzy’s on Race St. @ 6:30 ish. I called this afternoon and they said the road work is done.

Did they build something to the right of Fuzzy’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know. Come out and eat with us and see for yourself. 😉 Or I’ll send you a photo. I don’t think they did. They have been upgrading the road there for a couple of years. They did build some high end looking apartments down the street. Probably why they fixed the road.

I don’t know. Come out and eat with us and see for yourself. [emoji6] Or I’ll send you a photo. I don’t think they did. They have been upgrading the road there for a couple of years. They did build some high end looking apartments down the street. Probably why they fixed the road.

I’m working on my project moped tonight. They should put in a parking lot on that piece of land next door.

I’m working on my project moped tonight. They should put in a parking lot on that piece of land next door.

Well the road is fixed, but there is a lot of *** with the design. 🤔 The lot next store was used to store construction supplies on during construction.

Well you’re real handy to go eat with the TARA people. Seems like 1/2 of them are pilots. All small DS riders. Very friendly.

I'm not getting anything from this thread anymore. Not even notifications at the top. It shows that I'm subscribed. Maybe this will wake it up?

Well, I got that, so I must now be awake. Hi Uncle Buck ....Hope you are doing well.

Well, I got that, so I must now be awake. Hi Uncle Buck ....Hope you are doing well.

Yeah, the notifications via email sometimes work and sometimes don't for me. Probably a user error on my part. Tapatalk seems more on it with notifications.

I’m doing well - thanks. Almost ditching the cane now. Ready to move on to motorcycles. [emoji2957] Physical therapist thinks otherwise. Hoping you and Beth are well too. Hope we can see you soon.

Back