• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Tax dinner 4/15 7:24pm

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Tamez
Ok, after paying taxes, I figured we could find a dumpster behind an eatery and find some grub? :eek2:

I gots me a coupon I need to use so if anyone wants to join us at Mexican Inn off Lancaster in FtW tonight feel free.

I would have to come in a cage, because I can not get a bike out of the garage account of the fifth wheel is in the way. So I'm out, too.:giveup:

Well since there isn't much interest, I'm having the wife pick me up and we'll be there a bit later than 7:30. I will think of non of you'll when I eat my brisket tacos. :mrgreen:

Oh man; Mexican Inn is possibly my favorite place for Mexican Food. We've been going there for years and I can "taste" it just thinking about it. Chips, Hot Sauce and Corn Tortillas that melt in your mouth....Mmmmmm.

I guess I'll have to miss some of the RTE on Tuesdays, since I took a part time evening job.

Back