• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

!TAXES?...no .. TEXAS!!! .. STROM-A-THON III Llano Tx APR 22-24th 2016

Still waiting on a response from The Badu. They are currently only open for special events. Can't till if this is a temporary thing or not. May need to look for an alternate venue for the Saturday night gathering.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm all in. This is one of my spring trips I look forward to. Can't wait.

May have to check into making this one, that is if you'll allow a dang ol' KTM to ride with ya'll ! ! !

Glad youre gonna make this one..... hope to hav you in one of my ride groups this year.
Ill be in Llano Thurs thru Sun for the fun
Thanks, out of three days I bet we can make it happen. [emoji3]

I out. Can't make the new dates. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hotel booked. :giveup: coming down on friday.

dibs on rod's saturday riding group. :flip:

praying for good weather.

Do camp sites need to be booked yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanderjavant
"I hope to make. My Suzuki 650 is only running on one cylinder though."

"Well then,MAYBE I can keep up with you."

I could second that motion!

Do camp sites need to be booked yet?

No booking necessary. Robinson Park is essentially a big lawn with some picnic tables scattered here & there. The early birds get to set up next to a table, but there's plenty of space for all - just find a level spot and throw your tent down.

No booking necessary. Robinson Park is essentially a big lawn with some picnic tables scattered here & there. The early birds get to set up next to a table, but there's plenty of space for all - just find a level spot and throw your tent down.

Oh thats right! You already told me that. Im just ready to go already. :p

Hey Tim - You can link up with Snapp600 & me if you like. We're leaving, I guess, mid morning. Let me know if interested.

Back