• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Taylor Park Trading Post forsale

2N2OUT

If You Can't Be A Forum Be A
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Super Dave
You could be the proud owner for only 7.5mil. 80 acres. 34 cabin rentals, a full-service restaurant/café, full hook-up RV sites, gas and propane sales, ATV rentals and a gift shop

Only $7.5 million. I guess it's really a 2 season type of operation. Good riding and jeeping in that area.

I used to ride snowmobiles in that area and buying gas there was an option after riding over the top of cottonwood pass. Now I understand they're paving that road, so maybe it will be plowed all winter? Who knows.

Last edited:
... Significant revenue upside potential exists as cabin and RV rates have remained steady for several years despite the increase in popularity of the area. The property also contains ample room for expansion of the cabins and/or the addition of more RV sites. Modernization of the registration system to include instant availability reports and recognition on the most popular national booking sites would also serve to increase occupancy and achievable rates. ...

Lucrative?
If it were all that lucrative would it be on the market?

You could be the proud owner for only 7.5mil. 80 acres. 34 cabin rentals, a full-service restaurant/café, full hook-up RV sites, gas and propane sales, ATV rentals and a gift shop
We'll go halves!:lol2:

Maybe if I win the lottery this weekend.:pray:

That would be a dream come true to own a place like that. It is so beautiful there. There was this cafe we stopped at for pie and coffee in Almont a few years back riding back from CB. I will cross my fingers for you.

That would be a dream come true to own a place like that. It is so beautiful there. There was this cafe we stopped at for pie and coffee in Almont a few years back riding back from CB. I will cross my fingers for you.

I would think if I could purchase 80 acres and just 1 house and 1 barn for much less than $7.5 million and not have the bother of running a business like that. That would be my dream. And plant some trees too. 😉

You sure can. I found several but I am too old to take care of 80 acres alone. Been thinking about 3-10 and maybe even off grid. I look sometimes and dream about tall trees and moderate temps. Try Zillow there are some sweet spot all over the center of Colorado. The no tree deal is a back breaker odd that area was heavy treed all over. Must have cut them down to make the cabins.

We could all chip in and subdivide it.:deal:

Last edited:
Back