• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Teiz Motorsports - Riding Suits & Custom Gear

Video overview of the Navigator jacket and pants:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0q-GI3wb74"]Teiz Motorsports Navigator Jacket & Pants - YouTube[/ame]

nice two piece suit. Might it be possible to see some pictures of the combo taken after dark to show the reflective panels? thanks.

nice two piece suit. Might it be possible to see some pictures of the combo taken after dark to show the reflective panels? thanks.

its not a proper night shot - but till i take one this should show how the reflective panels light up

6345134364_ced0169d36.jpg

its not a proper night shot - but till i take one this should show how the reflective panels light up

6345134364_ced0169d36.jpg

I really like the yellow full suit the lovely lady is wearing. Do you have a full one-piece for men in the same color in textile or something close to a full Aerostich like one-piece with extensive armor?

Thanks,

RB

I really like the yellow full suit the lovely lady is wearing. Do you have a full one-piece for men in the same color in textile or something close to a full Aerostich like one-piece with extensive armor?

Thanks,

RB

yes we can make you one in custom color - we specialize in one piece suits with the top rated Sas-Tec Armor! Just give us a call at 888-808-8349 and we can discuss details.
thanks

pictures came with this msg:
"I just wanted to say that I'm very impressed with the commute suit. The 3XL is a perfect fit for me and I was very surprised that without vents the suit is comfortable and breathable even though it's been an unusually warm Fall here n CT. I was so impressed that I've ordered a Lombard 4 for adventure touring. Congratulations on providing such great products."

388968_10150612290637782_145147727781_11811096_1950075555_n.jpg

378135_10150612290787782_145147727781_11811098_1802335726_n.jpg

388820_10150612291002782_145147727781_11811099_1847029271_n.jpg

390892_10150612291207782_145147727781_11811101_1483209630_n.jpg

383919_10150612291387782_145147727781_11811103_347847888_n.jpg

Hello folks,

With the new year, we will be officially launching our new Navigator Jacket & Pants. We have put a lot of time and effort in to this suit and only the best materials have been selected for the construction of this suit including SuperFabric, Cordura, Sas-Tec, Exkin Air and YKK zippers.

I highly recommend that you take a look at our new catalog for details on materials and a ton of customer photos:
http://www.teizms.com/catalog

If you want to read feedback on Teiz products, please take a look at our long-running thread here:
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=433219&page=163
This thread is now 180+ pages and full of feedback, comments and reviews!

The official Press Release:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teiz Motorsports introduces the new Navigator Jacket & Pants

Two years of development, research, and testing have led to the creation of the ‘Navigator’ two-piece riding suit. The most abrasion resistant materials are combined with top of the line armor to create a shell that provides much more than just protection. Not only is the new two-piece invention by Teiz extremely durable but also comfortable enough to wear day after day, for months on your next expedition.

Highlights of the Navigator jacket and pants series are as follows:

• The most protective hi-tech fabrics which include the latest ceramic-plated SuperFabric®, rated even higher than Kevlar in abrasion resistance.
• A shell made entirely from authentic Cordura® for lasting durability and comfort.
• The best-of-the-best: Full set of SAS-TEC® armor that easily blows past CE standards along with a back protector that has earned the highest CE rating available (CE level 2)
• Removable Exkin® Air liner that is half the weight and four times the warmth of traditional insulating liners
• Multiple strategically placed vents will allow you to traverse incredible temperatures and weather ranges
• Knee high zippers on the pants make it easy to put on tall boots. Adjustable leg cuffs let you wear the pants over or inside the boots
• Stretch panels on the waist help deal with a fluctuating waistline
• A wide range of sizes plus the option for full customization - ensuring you get the right fit.

According to owner, Ghazi Farooq, the Teiz lineup was without a two-piece suit for almost two years because they wanted the new jacket & pants combo to be absolutely the best! With the Navigator that goal has been met and this suit sets the standard for comfort, protection and versatility.

For further information on colors, sizing and availability on the Navigator suit please visit http://www.teizms.com/navigator , call (888) 808-TEIZ or simply shoot an email to info@teizms.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Features / Specs:

For 2012, Navigator will be available in 3 color schemes:

• Light Gray / Blue / Red (shown)
  • Hi Viz / Black / Light Gray (pictures coming soon)
  • Black / Light Gray / Red (pictures coming soon)

Now the specs and features

399419_10150657218287782_145147727781_11991273_2052596164_n.jpg

387445_10150657218402782_145147727781_11991275_92544668_n.jpg

My riding gear is starting to get pretty worn out again. Hey, do you have a small storefront or are you a purely online vendor? You have a great selection, but may need to try different models in person to see which one suits me the best.

Since I am Scott Tourmeister's former professor in college, do I get a discount?

RB

My riding gear is starting to get pretty worn out again. Hey, do you have a small storefront or are you a purely online vendor? You have a great selection, but may need to try different models in person to see which one suits me the best.

Since I am Scott Tourmeister's former professor in college, do I get a discount?

RB

Where are you located?
While we dont have a store front yet, we can meet up somewhere in DFW and i can show you a few different products. call me at 888-808-8349 and we can talk about that. If not nearby, we can send you some trial sizes to figure out the right size

thanks

Great review. Will you be making any changes to the collar based upon his comments?

actually the collar was made to specific custom measurements and hence the reviewer had a slight issue. he had no problems with the design but rather the circumference of the collar - which was smaller than usual due to the measurement provided.

this problem is taken care of by using our new video guides - they show how to properly take measurements for custom suits. :rider:

I look forward to having a store in Texas. I've looked at the suits before, but i'm a tactile kind of person and want the first hand experience of choosing the suit along with being properly fitted.

I look forward to having a store in Texas. I've looked at the suits before, but i'm a tactile kind of person and want the first hand experience of choosing the suit along with being properly fitted.

well for now we can send you trial sizes to confirm sizing. we are approaching local dealers so may have some good news soon!

I have been working with the owner of Teiz, he is great, and his story is even better.

I think a store front for this product is not really necessary, but i do like the touch and feel aspect of a local store. Since you are offering a truly custom suit, a traveling van that visits dealers with fabric samples, a few suits that could be tried on, and examples of the product I think is enough to convince most people.

A store full of generic size suits really diminishes the value of the custom fit model, if you think of custom blinds for homes, they come to you with samples, measure your windows, and then install them, you do not need a big store front. Similar to in-house carpet sales, swatches, samples, I think would do great.

A Teiz Van followed by some local riders to a dealer swap meet or event I think would go a long way, but that is also an investment.

Just my 2 cents

I have been working with the owner of Teiz, he is great, and his story is even better.

I think a store front for this product is not really necessary, but i do like the touch and feel aspect of a local store. Since you are offering a truly custom suit, a traveling van that visits dealers with fabric samples, a few suits that could be tried on, and examples of the product I think is enough to convince most people.

A store full of generic size suits really diminishes the value of the custom fit model, if you think of custom blinds for homes, they come to you with samples, measure your windows, and then install them, you do not need a big store front. Similar to in-house carpet sales, swatches, samples, I think would do great.

A Teiz Van followed by some local riders to a dealer swap meet or event I think would go a long way, but that is also an investment.

Just my 2 cents
good ideas :clap:
if we do start setting up some dealers - we will still offer custom fit days for those who do not fit into standard sizes.

folks we have some samples at moto liberty (dallas) for feedback... do visit them and let them know of your interest in our gear

Back