• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Teiz Motorsports - Riding Suits & Custom Gear

teizms

Reaction score
Hello folks,
This is Ghazi from Teiz Motorsports. Some of you may already know about us and stopped by booth during the 2009 Dallas IMS show. We --- are the one-piece experts.Have you guys tried on one piece riding suits yet? They easily slip over regular clothing and offer the most convenient and versatile form of protective motorcycle gear.

If you need feedback and reviews, go through the 150+ pages and 2000+ post on advrider:
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=433219&page=147

Or read professional reviews here:
http://www.teizms.com/media

Some customer pictures are below, you can view more here:
http://www.teizms.com/customers

As a side note, we are planning to move our operation to the DFW area very soon. This may also result in a store/office where you can walk in and try on different items. What do you guys think about that idea? We need feedback on the DFW motorcycle market so please give us feedback.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks

PS: We have plenty of Lombard V3 suits in stock!

teiz_motorsports_riding_suits_82.jpg

teiz_motorsports_riding_suits_52.jpg

teiz_motorsports_riding_suits_62.jpg

teiz_motorsports_riding_suits_67.jpg

teiz_motorsports_riding_suits_76.jpg

teiz_motorsports_riding_suits_80.jpg

teiz_motorsports_riding_suits_45.jpg

Do you all do custom work? Any suit that fits my legs is about 4 sizes too large for the rest of me...LOL

Do you all do custom work? Any suit that fits my legs is about 4 sizes too large for the rest of me...LOL

majority of our stuff is custom. We have trial sizes that we can send out to your home and you can let us know what to change. Or, once our office here is open, just come by and we can take the required measurements.

majority of our stuff is custom. We have trial sizes that we can send out to your home and you can let us know what to change. Or, once our office here is open, just come by and we can take the required measurements.
I was quite happy to see that y'all offered Tall sizes and am happy to see that if those don't fit, y'all may still accommodate my toothpick-ness :thumb:

Good deal! I recently purchased a used first generation mesh suit of your brand that happened to be my size. I lucked out, it fits as if it were made for me personally.

My winter jacket was replaced last year, so I have a couple of more seasons to get out of it, then I will come see y'all in your new digs for a textile suit.

p.s.... I know a gal that can't say enough good things about the suit you made for her...

DSC02751.jpg

Good deal! I recently purchased a used first generation mesh suit of your brand that happened to be my size. I lucked out, it fits as if it were made for me personally.

My winter jacket was replaced last year, so I have a couple of more seasons to get out of it, then I will come see y'all in your new digs for a textile suit.

p.s.... I know a gal that can't say enough good things about the suit you made for her...

DSC02751.jpg

Oh yes.. i remember TexasShadow!

You're coming to DFW?

Awesome!

I've had my eye on your gear for a while, but I'm in the process of shrinking and I'm kind of a weird shape anyway (6'0", but short 30" inseam so a really long torso). I'd love to stop by for fitting and to check out your gear when you get down here.

Hello folks,

As a side note, we are planning to move our operation to the DFW area very soon. This may also result in a store/office where you can walk in and try on different items. What do you guys think about that idea? We need feedback on the DFW motorcycle market so please give us feedback.

Cool! Hope to see you on some pie runs.

Lee

Hi, I am interested in Tioga 2, do you have any other colors than silver. I was hoping like a brighter safe color.

Hi,
Silver is actually quite a visible color but we are pretty much sold out of the Tiogas.

We do have the Saratoga jackets in white which is an even more visible color. Would that work for you?

Promo code for TWTEX members

Hey folks,
Now you can use the promo code "TWTEX" on our website for a discount on regularly priced items.
Thanks

Teiz Vintage Leather Motorcycle Jacket

This is first time we are introducing a product entirely due to customer requests. We have been requested by several customers, who happen to love our other leather jackets, to make them a vintage styled jacket inspired by the HG Dakar and Belstaff lineup. So, simply to please those customers, we are now introducing the Teiz Vintage Leather Motorcycle Jacket.

Specs include:

• Absolutely top-notch premium Analine leather. Soft & Supple! When you put this jacket on, you actually feel HIGH!
  • Full set of (removable) CE rated soft armor.
  • Vents on the arms & underarms with exhaust vents on the back

Full spec list coming soon. We will start taking orders early next week! Currently the wait time is 4 to 6 weeks. If there is enough demand, we will consider stocking it also.

vintage-1.jpg

vintage_back1.jpg

vintage_back2.jpg

vintage_back3.jpg

vintage_fronta.jpg

vintage_frontb.jpg

vintage_frontc.jpg

vintage_fronte.jpg

Two updated products

We have been busy because of the move but ....
just got these prototypes and snapped a few pictures at home. So please excuse the photo quality. We were just very excited to show you these products as soon as possible and couldn't wait for some nicer outdoor shots. . We are now accepting orders for all these new products!

Mojave 2

Give the customers what they want. The took the Mojave suit and gave it a 4 season versatility. The Mojave 2 is a an updated Mojave suit with the addition of removable waterproof and thermal liners. Other updates includes a more comfortable sleeve cuff and a new grippy seat.

Details on the Mojave 2 can be found here:
www.teizms.com/mojave

DSC09870.jpg

DSC09873.jpg

DSC09874.jpg

DSC09876.jpg

DSC09877.jpg

DSC09880.jpg

Commute Suit 2

Folks found the Commute Suit to be too similar to the Lombard and were always confused about the differences. The Commute Suit now features a distinct and focused feature-set and an all new design! If you ride to work, you need to have one in your closet. The suit comes with a removable waterproof suit (same as the one on the new Mojave 2). Anybody with a blue or gray bike will simply love the shown color scheme. A hi viz option is also available.

Details can be found here:
www.teizms.com/commute-suit

DSC09883.jpg

DSC09884.jpg

DSC09886.jpg

DSC09887.jpg

The new liner system:

We are now moving towards a new liner system which makes liners compatible between various suits. The first of these is our new waterproof liner which itself is a one piece rain suit. This means, you can zip it out and wear it separately as a rain suit, making it ideal for a variety of situations.

DSC09890.jpg

DSC09891.jpg

DSC09892.jpg

Why are you tempting me more!? :lol2:

Good looking suit :thumb:

a mesh suit is on my "I want" list and yours is topping the list for both features and price

I have a first gen mesh suit that works well and appreciate the improvements in the later versions. When it is time to replace my non mesh pants and jacket I think a commute suit will be just the ticket. While I prefer the waterproof layer to be the outermost I have gotten by with the liner system in other gear.

While I prefer the waterproof layer to be the outermost I have gotten by with the liner system in other gear.
I completely agree there. If I'm already wearing non-mesh gear, I don't want to have stop and add a layer to make myself water resistant.
Completely understand with mesh gear, but in that case, I usually throw a 3rd party rain suit on top of it vs adding a layer underneath.

Due to a big shift coming up in our business model – a change that you all will love – we are not going to have any more closeouts after this sale.

The last of our product to ever go out on closeout / sale/ discount pricing. We have a limited inventory left and the reason behind the closeout it simple: We are moving to a new platform for waterproofing where the waterproof liner is removable (as seen on the new Mojave 2). This also follows up our efforts to standardize liner attachment zippers across the platform so the liners are interchangeable amongst suits. I can’t reveal everything yet but there are plenty of surprises in store for the future.

So, the in-stock suits are just $299. Some closeout rules: returns are allowed on basis of sizing issues but there is a 10% restocking fee and shipping costs are not refunded. Limited to only stock in hand.

We also have the following in stock (in various quantities). Check website for up-to-date availability. Or give us a call and we would be glad to do a stock check ☺

Light Gray – Small
Light Gray – Medium
Light Gray – Large
Light Gray – XL
Light Gray – 2XL

Dark Gray – Small
Hi Viz – Medium Tall

http://www.teizms.com/lombardv3

We took everything you loved about the Mojave and added 4 season versatility. The Mojave suit now comes with removable waterproof and thermal liners so you can can create the perfect micro-climate and be comfortable regardless of the weather forecast!

http://www.teizms.com/mojave

Here are some pictures of the suit ---
mojave_v2_suit_1.JPG

mojave_v2_suit_4.jpg

mojave_v2_suit_2.jpg

mojave_v2_suit_3.jpg

mojave_v2_suit_5.jpg

mojave_v2_suit_6.jpg

mojave_v2_suit_7.jpg

mojave_v2_suit_8.jpg

mojave_v2_suit_9.jpg

mojave_v2_suit_10.jpg