• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tentative SX 2021 schedule

3 Houston and 3 Dallas, wow and cool! If they allow fans.

Reactions: fly
123040640_3864808110210781_2317648365610524321_n.jpg

First 3 rounds in Houston, should be no injuries, all the stars there!

Just read new schedule coming out tomorrow, Glendale rounds canceled. Maybe more in Texas. Woohoo.

A massive development for the 2021 Monster Energy Supercross Series has emerged: Glendale’s races have been removed from the schedule.

Although this is a major change, we have learned that “very positive news and a complete seventeen round schedule” for the 2021 Monster Energy Supercross Series will be announced on December 15.

2021 Supercross Schedule​

The thing I don't like is if I want to go to the race, let's say I am working in Houston on that Tuesday and want to do something besides paperwork in the hotel in the evening. I have to buy 3 seats just to go myself, as they are only selling them in pods of 3 from what I can see on the purchase ticket website

wow, I haven't checked! Guess that's how they are keeping space between us??

wow, I haven't checked! Guess that's how they are keeping space between us??
Yea, I was looking yesterday as I was looking at Jan work schedule for travel and clicked on the link and 35 dollar seats are no issue but having to buy 3 if you go your self will just have me watching it on the supercross gold pass again like last year

I was invited to be a flagger, but that too was very involved process and time consuming. Decided it wasn't for me. Would be a very long day, some of it would be great experience.

FWIW, there is some 20 buck seats on one end!

Yea but I like sitting on one side or the other up a little ways so you can better see the whole track, at least for me I dont like sitting on the end as much

We have a extra ticket for Houston 1 on the 16th in a decent lower section. $70.

I was put on the flaggers list but I finally turned it down today. Just can't take off 2 Saturdays and being there 4 hours early would make a very long day for me. Was looking forward to it.

Sheheen is out for tv! Wonder who the replacement is? Probably another British guy, lol! The lady "Will" is pleasant to watch but very hard for me too understand her!!

Season Begins at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas
Sat., Jan. 16, at 6 p.m. ET on NBCSN

NBC Sports and Feld Motor Sports have announced the 2021 Monster Energy AMA Supercross telecast schedule, as NBC Sports will present all 17 Supercross stops in 2021, highlighted by live coverage of all Supercross Heats, Last Chance Qualifiers and Main Events across NBC, NBCSN, NBCSports.com, the NBC Sports app, and Peacock Premium.

Peacock Premium will offer a comprehensive one-stop-shop package of events that will include Supercross qualifiers and races live and on-demand replays without commercial interruption.

The Supercross 2021 season one-hour preview special will air Saturday, Jan. 9, at 3:30 p.m. ET on NBC, featuring appearances from reigning Supercross Champion Eli Tomac, Ken Roczen, Cooper Webb, Justin Barcia and Zach Osborne as they prepare for the gate to drop in Houston. Encore presentations of the program will be presented on Sunday, Jan. 10, at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and Monday, Jan. 11, at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN.

NBC Sports’ 2021 Supercross race action begins with the season opener from NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas, on Saturday, Jan. 16, live at 6 p.m. ET on NBCSN, marking the first time the series will begin the season outside of California in 25 years.

Veteran NBC Sports motorsports commentators Leigh Diffey and Todd Harris will handle play-by-play duties for this season’s Supercross coverage. They’ll be joined by five-time Supercross champion and seven-time premiere class Motocross champion Ricky Carmichael, host and former racer Daniel Blair, and reporter Will Christien.

The 2021 season will culminate with the season finale from Rice-Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City, Utah, on Saturday, May 1, at 10 p.m. ET on NBCSN, with an encore presentation airing on Sunday, May 2, on NBC at 1:30 p.m. ET.

Jason Wygant is one of the best in the biz. Bummed he's not in the SX light but will be back for outdoors.

Back