• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texas Adventure Ride 2017

Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Gibbens
Riders,

Please post your stories and pics from TAR 2017 in this thread. I'll get things started. :-P

It was quite cool Saturday morning
P4220009-XL.jpg

Thanks to all the rain we've had the last year, this part of the hill country was as green as I've ever seen it.
P4220023_4_5_6_7-XL.jpg

The roads in Kimble County never disappoint.
P4220028_29_30_31_32-XL.jpg

P4220041-XL.jpg

Local traffic jam on Old Junction Road
P4220059-XL.jpg

Is your Mama a Llama?
P4220070-XL.jpg

This old house has been upgraded with a refrigerator.
P4220071-XL.jpg

Last edited:
HERE IS MY VIDEO AGAIN ON THE CORRECT THREAD.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoUO1AOooEU&t=4s"]TAR 2017 by TGTUMBLEWEED - YouTube[/ame]
LATER TATERS,

Christo, it was all on the route. Mostly on day 1 except for the last 2 crossings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TAR didnt disappoint, very scenic, good company, lots of slick water n clouds of dirt, 70+ mph caliche n red clay roads, a great weekend ride, thanks guys.

JT and Gina " Water crossing............NOOOOOO"

I dont see them.. can you give me the actual post where the GPX file is...

Thanks

There is a link in the first post in that thread where you can go and download the files.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's early but is there a forum thread for the 2018 ride? Looked around the forum and I can't find one.

Looking forward to this ride and I've booked a motel. The vids and pics above are motivating. :clap:

Back