• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texas Adventure Ride - special edition, Nov 6-8, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
So will it be big bikes in the back:rider:. Hoping I'm not the only one on a 1090 Adventure! I'll be bringing all layers to the riding gear so we shall see. Cold in the morning and hot in the afternoon:dude:
I’ll be on a 1290SAR, so you wont be alone at the back :)

So will it be big bikes in the back:rider:. Hoping I'm not the only one on a 1090 Adventure! I'll be bringing all layers to the riding gear so we shall see. Cold in the morning and hot in the afternoon:dude:
I know two of us will be on vstroms but we treat them like heavy dirt bikes.

@ Trail Boss.
If you need a bike for the tire changing clinic, I will volunteer mine. Will bring the née tires

As mentioned earlier I will be available for recovery of any broken down bikes. Please add my cell to your phone just in case.

Bradley Gray - (281) 798-6221

If you call me for recovery I will bring you and your bike back to Junction only. Be prepared for detours/delays if I get other calls en route to you or on the way back to Junction.

Hopefully, nothing goes wrong and I get to enjoy fishing on the Llano both days. :)

Last edited:
As mentioned earlier I will be available for recovery of any broken down bikes. Please add my cell to your phone just in case.

Bradley Gray - (281) 798-6221

if you call me for recovery I will bring you and your bike back to Junction only. Be prepared for detours/delays if I get other calls in route to you or on the way back to Junction.

Hopefully nothing goes wrong and I get to enjoy fishing on the Llano both days. :)
Thank you Bradley!

The other Bradley will be available out of San Antonio after I get mine and my wife’s bikes fixed Saturday and early Sunday before I have to head back to The Hood.
Loading could be a challenge if bike doesn’t run. I have a F150 with a ramp.
Bradley Nelson

The other Bradley will be available out of San Antonio after I get mine and my wife’s bikes fixed Saturday and early Sunday before I have to head back to The Hood.
Loading could be a challenge if bike doesn’t run. I have a F150 with a ramp.
Bradley Nelson
Mine will be easy. ;) My trailer has a 19.5" deck height and 4' bifold full width ramp.

A little late notice, but decided to skip this year due to the current pandemic situation. A room in the Best Western has opened up.

Grabbing a ruben and a dunkel at the Altdorf Biergarten in Fredericksburg. I won’t be too much longer now!

Hope everyone made it safe to Junction. Tomorrow we ride! We got a couple of flats but made it on time for the free beer!!

Attachments

• 04896474-486C-432D-9DAC-9E5BE137B1D0.jpeg
    04896474-486C-432D-9DAC-9E5BE137B1D0.jpeg
    304.6 KB · Views: 243
All, I just returned to Junction with a rescue. I won’t have time for any more runs as I need to hit the road by 2:00 PM.

2 bikes and riders were recovered yesterday.
1 this morning.

All, I just returned to Junction with a rescue. I won’t have time for any more runs as I need to hit the road by 2:00 PM.

1 this morning.

Pretty awesome of you to help.

1 this morning.
Thanks for the help yesterday, it was very much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back