• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texas Adventure Ride - special edition, Nov 6-8, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registered and paid. Need the hotel info please

Come on guys , be patient . He just posted this yesterday,but the more that pre-register probably the easier for Richard to get a deal on hotel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very Interested, Friday and Sunday scheduled off. Ya never know.....

Last edited:
I just realized I signed in to work a UT game on the same weekend.... I am glad I can cancel that in the morning with a e-mail :):)

Is this a big bike capable route?

Africa Twin/BMW GS

If you read the OP on the "rides" part says its big bike friendly.Richard is actually riding a AT and me and few friends Vstroms 1000 and 1200gs. Its more matter of what are you capable of... cheers!

Africa Twin/BMW GS
Totally GS friendly
1598839062644.png

Africa Twin/BMW GS

Yes, absolutely. No question about it. Any big bike can be ridden on the routes I have planned by anyone with just average dirt skills.

The somewhat challenging sections will be a few slick low water crossings - but those can be challenging on any bike, not just big bikes - and a few sandy sections.

man I wanna go on this ride so bad.... this would be a great first ride I think... but I just looked... Friday night football senior night/ I need a bigger tank/ probably need new tires by then/.... ill look foward to the next one... :-(

man I wanna go on this ride so bad.... this would be a great first ride I think... but I just looked... Friday night football senior night/ I need a bigger tank/ probably need new tires by then/.... ill look foward to the next one... :-(

Some of the big bikes will carry fuel. (I plan on it) tires are needed anyway. It looks like all you gotta figure out is the foosball thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back