• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texas Adventure Rider Sticker

Just pinging you here on recent order. Cheers!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Are these stickers still available?

1617144016214.png

Yes, I still have some. Please send me a PM for the details.

Garon,

I just sold the last of the large oval stickers (the older oval design with the Texas flag) and am not ordering anymore of them. Instead, they have been replaced with the large, reflective, round stickers. Shall I mail you two of the round stickers or refund your money?

Cheers,

Rich

Garon,

I just sold the last of the large oval stickers (the older oval design with the Texas flag) and am not ordering anymore of them. Instead, they have been replaced with the large, reflective, round stickers. Shall I mail you two of the round stickers or refund your money?

Cheers,

Rich
Hey Rich - do you have a picture of this new sticker? I have the older one on my strom but want to get my Navy son and each of his ecletic riding buddies a sticker. Theyre up in Whidbey Island WA. Bragging on TX I guess. :) Thanks!

Garon,

Cheers,

Rich

So sorry I did not respond sooner. I received the round reflective stickers just fine and one is happily attached to my top box. It looks great and being reflective is probably the safest bet anyway.

Hey Rich - do you have a picture of this new sticker? I have the older one on my strom but want to get my Navy son and each of his ecletic riding buddies a sticker. Theyre up in Whidbey Island WA. Bragging on TX I guess. :) Thanks!
Rick,

There are several pictures of the new round, reflective sticker in the first post in this thread.

Rick,

There are several pictures of the new round, reflective sticker in the first post in this thread.
Rich - just shot an order to you over paypal. Need 8 for my Navy son and his friends. They just got back home from the new USS Ford. Thank you!

Back