• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texas Adventure Rider t-shirt order

Richard,

Put me down for a large,
Wayland Cooksey
703 Lexinton
Elgin, Tx

The check is in the mail, and I really mean it...

I was looking on the event schedule for the rest of this year and some of next year and noticed that the Texas Adventure Ride in Junction is not listed. Has this ride been canceled for next year? If not has a date been set yet?

Hi, Jim.

Good question, but off topic in this thread. Based on your question I started another thread discussing changes in the Texas Adventure yearly calendar. Here's the link to that thread.

In short, though, no TAR in 2010.

Riders,

I received the t-shirts this afternoon and will be mailing all of them tomorrow.

Also, I ordered some extra shirts. If anyone would like one, please let me know.

Also, I ordered some extra shirts. If anyone would like one, please let me know.

Oh, I guess I probably ought to get one. Any XL's left? We need to get together sometime so I can snag back my Cloudcroft stuff. I was talking with Blink Yak about CC trails and roads. He's planning a trip and I still want to get out there this fall/late summer too.

I'm interested in a XL if you still have an extra. Same instructions apply?

Rusty and NX2000,

Yes, I've got some extra XLs. I bought 20 extras in M, L, XL, and XXL if anyone else is interested.

To order one, paypal or mail payment to me along with # of shirts, size, and mailing address.

Rusty, I'll be around this weekend if you want to get together.

I know I am late in asking, If you have an adult XL and adult S let me know and I will mail the $$ or I can run by and bring you cash to save you the mailing trouble.
Thanks,
Steve

Steve,

I've got an XL for you, but not a S. I've got one Medium if that will work for you. Come on by and I'll get you fixed up.

Sorry I haven't stopped by sooner to bring the check and get the shirt. I have been out of town on business. If you have time on Sunday I would love to run out and pick one up. Just let me know what time and where, if you are available.

Steve

Back