• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texas Adventure Rider t-shirts

Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Gibbens
Are you a Texas adventure rider? Would you like your very own Texas Adventure Rider t-shirt? If so, here's your chance.

I am taking pre-orders for a batch of the new Texas Adventure Rider t-shirts. $20 for small through XL t-shirt (price includes the cost of mailing the t-shirt to you). Add $1 for each additional X (i.e. $21 for XXL, $22for XXXL, etc). If you want to pay with paypal, add $1.50 to the cost.

The deadline for ordering a shirt is Friday, March 6th. I will place the order on Monday, March 9th and will mail the shirts out as soon as I get them from the screen printer.

So, how do you order a shirt?

Reply to this thread with your name, address, and shirt(s) size(s). Mail a check to me or paypal the money to me. Once I have your payment I will add your order to the list.

Richard Gibbens
12609 Red Bud Trail
Buda, TX 78610

paypal: rgibbens@austin.rr.com

The t-shirt will be a high quality cotton ringer t-shirt (white shirt with black ring around the sleeves and neck).

This is the logo that will be on the front of the shirt:
TXLOGOADVRIDERnocircle.jpg

This logo will be on the back of the shirt:
dsg.jpg

Last edited:
Gotta have 2 size xl , good looking shirt Richard .
Rick Miller
po box 102
Belton,tx 76513
check will be in the mail next week
Thanks Rick M

Thanks to both of you. I've added both your orders to the list.

Blue, black or red medium, but don't do any special orders on my account. Just when you get any interest for them.

White shirts in my house magically turn into dirt/grease/mud/oil rags. :mrgreen:

Okay.

Looks great, will get a check and shipping info in the mail tomorrow. :thumb:

May I order a shirt even though I'm not an "official" adventure rider? I just love motorcycle t-shirts.

Richard, I almost missed this. I would like 2 t-shirts size XL. If I had a color choice it would be gray, but I will take what I can get. A check will be in the mail for $40. today. Is the amount correct?

Richard, I almost missed this. I would like 2 t-shirts size XL. If I had a color choice it would be gray, but I will take what I can get. A check will be in the mail for $40. today. Is the amount correct?

Yes, $40 is correct. I've added your shirts to the order. Thank you.

Riders,

Most of the shirts are being mailed tomorrow. I didn't get a complete order from the t-shirt guy today, so I am mailing what I did get. I will get the remainder of the shirts on Friday and will get them in the mail right after that.

I think the logo with the guy on the Honda XR650L really makes it work :-P

Back