• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texas Adventure Riders Association

Reaction score
First Name
David
The first highly unofficial planning meeting is being held right now at Friday Night Ice Cream Bike's at Burger Box in Richland Hills.

36fd229546d0f79d9626e8a147f94fee.jpg

Are you sure this wasn't the planning meeting for the DFW Sumo Wrestling club? :eat: Oh wait, I see Dail hidden in there. :doh:

Note the almost empty plate of cookies...

Reaction score
Are you calling someone fat? Besides that I don't think anyone at the table wears diapers.:clap::rofl:

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Brewster
Leon was using a fish eye lens. Yep, that's what it was.

Reaction score
First Name
David
Are you calling someone fat? Besides that I don't think anyone at the table wears diapers.:clap::rofl:

I think I was calling EVERYONE fat (except Dail). I'll let you be in charge of the "panty check" to determine what people are wearing down there... :trust:

Leon was using a fish eye lens. Yep, that's what it was.

This is the best possible answer!

Reaction score
I think I was calling EVERYONE fat (except Dail). I'll let you be in charge of the "panty check" to determine what people are wearing down there... :trust:

This is the best possible answer!
And just how many cookies did you eat?

Reaction score
i wish there was one in west tx.. i have a small group on meetups .. i would like to see something like this get big out here in the midland area

JT

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
J
Last Name
T
i wish there was one in west tx.. i have a small group on meetups .. i would like to see something like this get big out here in the midland area

Start a West TX chapter. The whole idea is to get more exposure and more people involved. :mrgreen:

Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Gibbens
Start a West TX chapter. The whole idea is to get more exposure and more people involved. :mrgreen:

I agree! You can be the catalyst to get a west TX chapter up and running.

Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
In for the March 2 meetup. Tentative for the March 4 ride.

Reaction score
Ok Houston lets get this part of Texas going! I have been talking to nevlec, he and I want to get things started in SE Texas.
We decided to post a date of Satuday Febuary 18th to meet. Time and place to be determined. We need folks in this area to post up to see who is interested so please let us know!!:rider:

Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Nevle
Ok Houston lets get this part of Texas going! I have been talking to nevlec, he and I want to get things started in SE Texas.
We decided to post a date of Satuday Febuary 18th to meet. Time and place to be determined. We need folks in this area to post up to see who is interested so please let us know!!:rider:

Yep - looking to get a seed group started in the Houston area. Hoping to pick some collective Houston area brains and set up some regular local rides, etc. We can pick some routes in E TX, SHNF, maybe some adventurous routes to the TWT pie runs:eat:, etc. We have to start somewhere, so we'd like to get together on the 18th probably around lunch time. Based on who can commit to coming we will pick a location that trys to be convenient to all. (Houston is a big city). :rider:

my6

Reaction score
First Name
David
Yep - looking to get a seed group started in the Houston area. Hoping to pick some collective Houston area brains and set up some regular local rides, etc. We can pick some routes in E TX, SHNF, maybe some adventurous routes to the TWT pie runs:eat:, etc. We have to start somewhere, so we'd like to get together on the 18th probably around lunch time. Based on who can commit to coming we will pick a location that trys to be convenient to all. (Houston is a big city). :rider:

I believe you will get a better turn out if you have the first M&G somewhere centralized to Houston with AC, table/chairs and cold drinks.:zen:

Reaction score
I believe you will get a better turn out if you have the first M&G somewhere centralized to Houston with AC, table/chairs and cold drinks.:zen:

I agree and if you have any suggestions please let us know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my6

Reaction score
First Name
David
TravelDiva and I are in, barring any unforeseen family business.

my6

Reaction score
First Name
David
May I suggest the Live Oak on Old Hempstead. We have our Wednesday night gatherings there and we could either sit outside under the huge oak trees or if there's enough of us reserve a room.

Reaction score
May I suggest the Live Oak on Old Hempstead. We have our Wednesday night gatherings there and we could either sit outside under the huge oak trees or if there's enough of us reserve a room.

Live Oak Bar & Grill at Old Hempstead and Dacoma? Sounds like a good spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my6

Reaction score
First Name
David
Yes Sir, that's the one and it is.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk