• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texas Cafe Directory

Ain't in Texas, but Smokey Joe's BBQ in Stillwater, OK is fantastic for BBQ, curly fires, beans - and pie. Been there more than 30 years.

Dinner Bell Bake Shop
6525 Lawndale St
Houston, TX 77023
(713) 928-3239

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=...312667&spn=0.023293,0.02562&z=15&iwloc=A&om=1

Big,flat parking lot
Opens at 7 a.m.
Not Fancy
Good coffee
Hungarian Rolls
other pastries (pie,muffins,cookies,etc.)
Closed on Saturday!?!?

The cafeteria next door opens at 11, and is a trip to 1970. Nothing has changed in there since the Nixon administration.

**** I was fixing to recomend Diveeats, but see some body mor important beat me to it. Overall good site, needs us to add some info for him though!

**** I was fixing to recomend Diveeats, but see some body mor important beat me to it. Overall good site, needs us to add some info for him though!

Thanks. I haven't had much time to input new dives...my day job has turned into a day/nights/weekends job for the time being :giveup:

I'm going to modify the text on the site a little with some info about me...great idea :clap:

For the time being, I'm Sean McDaniel and I live right outside Grapevine, TX. I've been road-testing my new (to me) DR650 to get her ready for a trip to Big Bend. In the meantime, my BMW GS Adventure gets a few miles here and there...just got back from a business trip on her to Chicago. I took a "wrong turn" up there and ended up in Minneapolis - took another "wrong turn" that took me on an amazing loop around Lake Superior...all these wrong turns :trust: :rider:

Health Camp
Elite Cafe
both in Waco................
Dr Pepper Museum in Waco has a better hand made Dr. Pepper than the one in Dublin...but Dublin is cool too.......

UnderWood's in Brownwood is a funky cafateria from my youth when they had one in Wicita Falls... not the best, but kinda fun and a notable mention if you ate there as a kid......

Gota go a CheeseBurger is calling my name........ :eat:

I really look like that smiley face you know.... :)
I remember Health Camp in Waco. Wasn't it around that insane roundabout:eek2: where TX77 comes into I35?
If any of you are between Hou and Aus on US290 on any Sunday check out Felders Fillin' Station in Carmine (Between Brenham and Giddings...pronounced "Carmean") and try the dry ribs.:eat: Walk back behind the building where the pits are and say hello to "Chicken" Fischer. He's the dude!

Back