• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texas Redneck Ramble May2nd and 3rd.. Paris Tx

Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Lee
TEXAS REDNECK RAMBLE, May 2nd and 3rd

dualsportuniverse.com

Dragoo Adventure Rider Training (D.A.R.T.)

billdragoo.com

Ladies and Gentlemen, we would like to welcome Dragoo Adventure Rider Training (D.A.R.T.) to the Texas Redneck Ramble May 2nd! Bill Dragoo and his team hail from just across the border in Oklahoma and will be teaching the finer points of adventure riding. If you’ve read Bill’s articles on training in Ride Texas or any of the other magazines where his work is published, you know that D.A.R.T. not only helps folks master their machines in the rough, but they will help you look good doing it.

Your curriculum for the day will include a hefty taste of what is taught in D.A.R.T.’s regular, two-day course. This will be an introductory level class for street or dual sport riders who are either new to dirt or who lack the finesse to feel comfortable managing tall or heavy bikes off pavement. Even experienced riders will find these techniques useful.

Registration is limited so don’t hesitate to take advantage of this unique opportunity to prepare for our off road challenge on Sunday or for whatever adventures you have planned in the future.

Tuition for the one-day course is $195.00. For Ramble participants only.

Dragoo Adventure Rider Training (DART)

billdragoo.com

Never been before, figured I'd try it this year. Just signed up for both.

I suspect Dragoo's course will be much more difficult for me this year with a clutch lever involved now ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Never been before, figured I'd try it this year. Just signed up for both.

I suspect Dragoo's course will be much more difficult for me this year with a clutch lever involved now ;)
Great Jarrett...I'm sure you will learn a lot from Bill. After your training with him you can enter the field meet and complete for a Trophy. Then on Sunday enjoy the 165 miles Dualsport ride. REL

I am thinking about doing Redneck Ramble, but not planning the training. Can I still compete in the field meet? I took his two day class in Houston last year I think.

February 2019. I had to look it up too. Felt like it was 2018 for some reason.

And I'm not entering if Drunk Uncle goes in 🙂

Yes you sure can...the field meet is part of your registration fee. Your registration will include dinner, ride entry, GPS file, and field meet and Sunday 165 mile ride which only has 20 miles of pavement. If you register before April 20th you will also receive a FREE T-shirt. Send me your email and I'll add you to the list for all up coming rides and events.

The first year that I had the field meet the singles beat the twins so bad that the next year I separated the two......I ordered your trophy for you today. :)

The field meet should be fun on the trusty old 1150GS. Looking forward to it. Just have hold off registration until spousal unit schedules her surgery.

Back