• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texas Redneck Ramble

Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Lee
TEXAS REDNECK RAMBLE
It’s that time again…Join us for the 6th Annual Texas Redneck Ramble in Jacksboro, Texas. Fun will kick off on Saturday, April 27th with a motorcycle field meet. Trophies will be presented for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place riders. After the field meet, you can join your fellow riders for Dinner with the ride Sunday, April 28th, we will ramble off with a 165 mile Dual Sport ride that is sure to kick up some dust! There will be multiple ride levels so everyone will feel comfortable.
Your registration will include dinner, ride entry, GPS file, and field meet entry fee and FREE T-shirt if you sign up before APRIL 21st
All events take place at the Jacksboro Activity Center at the lake, Jacksboro Texas
Free camping and showers. RV spots only $30
Recommended Hotel:
Butterfield Motel. Contact directly for bookings.
626 North Main Street, Jacksboro, TX 76458
(940) 567-5567
dualsportuniverse.com

Jarret a field meet is 10 events where you will be graded on each by a judge as you work you way through. It's all about balance and precision and not speed. Lot's of fun.

just signed up myself and the wife!! Posted the cheque this morning!! :) Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Gary

Sorry for my ignorance. Do I need a fuel range of 165 miles or fuel will be available along the way ?

I’m sure little general will give a final answer, but in previous years there has always been places to fill up on route, you usually need to have about 100 mile range minimum.. just strap an extra container on the back.

REL tell me more about the single track riding sat morning i am in for sure on that fun woo hoo

REL tell me more about the single track riding sat morning i am in for sure on that fun woo hoo
TD you don't need a street legal bike and it is true single track. It gets pretty technical in a few places. One spot has an alternate bypass so you can do one then the other next time around. It has the potential to have some mud and water crossings as we found out after working on the trail after a rain. Trail will be open 9am to 2pm. Half way through the time limit we will reverse the direction. If you sign up for the Ramble ride this is included, other wise it will cost $35 for all Saturday events and dinner.

thank you i am signed up you should have got my check .i like tuff off road stuff and bringing 2 bikes see ya then

Just signed up, really looking forward to this

Kind of a dumb question, I signed up for the maps. What are the maps?

Back