• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TEXAS REDNECK RAMBLE

So how was the Sunday ride?
I saw this coming on the radar at 6am in my hotel room in Paris:

1592852519611.png

So at 7am, I was headed like this:

1592852671556.png

I rode Sat on the little off-road course in the back. First ride on the 790. The bike is really too soft and the tires are horrendous but the bike is a blast. Glad I decided to go spend Sunday with Dad.

I had fun riding the Tiger 900 around in there on Saturday as well.

My wife and I had a great ride Sunday, managed to get through the really muddy part at the start before the rain arrived and finished in 4 hours 30 minutes, soaked to the skin!! Really enjoyed it and met a lot of great people.. didn’t take any pictures due to all the rain!

Okay, I guess I will just drop this right here. Might be the best father"s day my son Jake and I ever got to spend together. We had a perfect ride up to Paris on Friday, traveling some of the dirt and gravel roads up near the Red River. A contrary motorcycle caused us to miss the field events planned for Saturday and made for a tough day. Thanks so much to my buddy Brad for the generous loan of the CRF 250L. We had great adventure on the 163 mile dual sport ride on Sunday. A bigger screen is always better for these videos.

what a great looking ride... count me in for the next one..

Jeff did a nice job on this route. I thought the little offroad section on Sat was a Blast.

Is it possible to get the GPS route for this ride for those who want to do it on their own?

hey Spyder... Welcome to the forum 1st off... this is as good as it get as far as knowledge for me so far!!! some great dudes on here.. anyway, I stubbled across this while messing with my new route planner site.... not sure if youll have to subscribe to see it fully or not..

ive been stalking your routes... :haha:… you have some good ones for sure... Waxa seems like a little of a hot spot for dual sport riders too btw..

Back