• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TEXAS REDNECK RAMBLE

Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Lee
TEXAS REDNECK RAMBLE UPDATE

Just to let everyone know that we are still, as of now, a go for the Ramble June 20th and 21st. The route that has been laid out for your riding enjoyment is one of the best we have had…..and don’t forget that Saturday is full of events and fun for all.
Bill Dragoo of D.A.R.T. rider training got a lot of sign-ups, and his Saturday training class is full. If you missed out on the discounted price for his training, contact me or Bill. He has said that if he can fill another class he will be willing to do two classes at the Ramble.

Dragoo Adventure Rider Training (DART)
Billdragoo.com

Texas Redneck Ramble
Dualsportunivers.com

Great training , Bill is great guy, great family, most reasonably priced comprehensive training program I have attended buy far.

For those that are going, anyone want to share a hotel room? I'll be coming by myself and will only be there for Saturday night.

For those of us that have signed up, when will you send out the GPX file?

Regards Gary

Supposed to get it today sometime.

Any time between now and 11:59pm, I guess :)

Jarrett, can you contact the III Corps Commander and lobby for a full pass radius? That is the only thing stopping me is current travel restriction.

Jarrett, can you contact the III Corps Commander and lobby for a full pass radius? That is the only thing stopping me is current travel restriction.
It looks like the whole route stays within Texas, if that makes a diff:

1592312181325.png

My wife, Daughter and I have ridden every Redneck since Robert started them, always a great weekend (even better if the weather cooperates)! Come along and have a great day out, Saturday is just meeting people and competing in competitions at the main event and then there is the dinner in the evening with lots of trophy's and jokes, then sunday is the actual dual sport ride..

I'll be there, coming into paris sometime on Friday.

Reading between the lines, it looks like folks doing Dragoo's class in Paris on Saturday should be at the Love Convention Center at 7:45am.

C'mon. It'll be fun.

I'll stand 6 feet away the whole time.

Yeah, you would but not many others. Was wanting to trust crowds but since things are turning for the worst I will keep away until further notice. I was looking forward to it. Doesn’t help that it’s scheduled on Father’s Day.

Yep. Father's day made it a NO GO for me too...

I'm thinking about going up Sunday. Just picked up a 790 and will be making it mine in the garage today. I'll se how it goes.

Can anyone tell the the schedule for this event. I'm going to head up tomorrow.

Back