• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texas Tag-O-Rama!

Looks like they finished painting it since I was there in the spring.

Somebody go grab this and get a burger at the Burger Bar.
eaff7b9fcabbf882609039cbfb75767f.jpg

aa4390de888bb19c7e85253b55b5e0c1.jpg

My grand father and great grand father both played a roll in the life of #3417, grandfather was Forman of the wheel shop and great grandfather was coach shop Forman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Very cool history Leon. I've been admiring 3417 for 40 years. It's probably the main reason I love trains to this day.

This tag is still up for grabs. My photo is from several months ago

Grab. When I was in middle school I got to decorate this thing for Whistle Stop Christmas (I think that's what it's called). It was fun getting to climb all over it.

bbb403c9314ed8b08f7b1d5f33dd3cb3.jpg

Last edited:
My grand father and great grand father both played a roll in the life of #3417, grandfather was Forman of the wheel shop and great grandfather was coach shop Forman.

They probably knew my grandfather then. He worked in one of the shops out there. Everyone called him Buster.

New Tag is coming soon.

New tag. Some of these folks have been on the way to Paradise for a long time.

Fair warning, the road is "paved" but is beat up and loose in places. I'd say it's a notch below "paved goat path" but still not a real dirt road.

Attachments

• tag.jpg
    tag.jpg
    756.4 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Hmmm I might know where this is.
My obsession with dead people and old cemeteries during high school might pay off

Hmmm I might know where this is.
My obsession with dead people and old cemeteries during high school might pay off

There's been beer cans and junk in the woods around it for as long as I can remember so there's probably a lot of delinquent high schoolers who could ID it on sight.

For anyone who wants to race FF to it I already dropped a hint....

What Hint? There are more old cemeteries than historical markers in this state and it’s not the Paradise cemetery.

Got a short list of 60 places to check tomorrow, changed oil today.

if the way to paradise involves your back yard then no I am not going about it backwards.

Nope I wasn’t going about it backwards, I was yanking chains!
I had sex at this location on Halloween in 1984.
b2aeb8214ab191bf4710378c5ccd64d2.jpg
760549919e0e01f539231b4ad0bb84f9.jpg

The Kyle family cemetery, just down from fishermen’s paradise.

Over the history of this country there has been a saying,”go west young man” well I did.
bb79296c8902eb21439247a4548341db.jpg

Another generic picture and cryptic hint .. No wonder people let them sit..
oh and a blurry picture of some building and "plane to the left" is not cryptic??
you to stupid to figure out a easy clue you should just shut up sphincter boy.

Back