• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texas Tag-O-Rama!

Personally, I always liked having to apply a bit of Google Fu to find a tag. Used to have to do that pretty frequently. Honestly though, searching paradise in google maps reveals about 5 places near Cleburne and only one with a cemetary near... super cryptic.

Here are a couple more pictures from the cemetary. A nice view from the hill... and the outhouse has fallen over since the last time I was there.
52cd70549a50995f32a1cfdbb031f321.jpg
3a82d13561d3264675f8f05a8baead09.jpg

I posted the picture I took of the CSA marker and the flag on Facebook and the bot flagged it for review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1410 N Stillmeadow Dr
West, TX 76691
United States
31.817520, -97.088519

The tag is the "Fallen Heroes Memorial" in West, TX

In this case I agree with jetdr21

"Another generic picture and cryptic hint .. No wonder people let them sit.."

This is a riding game not a Google search game. If that is what you want please start another one.

Also, Leon, should a moderator really resort to such a personal attack? Come on....

Not enough people are playing this to run anyone off. Let's make the tags location reasonably obvious or if asked for a hint give a good one and let everyone have an opportunity to ride and play.

In this case I agree with jetdr21

This is a riding game not a Google search game. If that is what you want please start another one.

Also, Leon, should a moderator really resort to such a personal attack? Come on....

Not enough people are playing this to run anyone off. Let's make the tags location reasonably obvious or if asked for a hint give a good one and let everyone have an opportunity to ride and play.

Agreed. Tomorrow is supposed to be some good weather. Then wet and cool.

What is cryptic to one person may not be cryptic to others. I thought it was pretty obvious but haven't had time to run out there for it.

Please refer to the game rules back on page one for more information. I've attached a part if it to this post though.
af1f8eaf8e73c0830f6ae49398c6ec12.jpg

One of these days, I'm actually going to be able to find one of the tags. Lived in the Dallas area for my whole life and I hardly know anything about it.

Just found these threads today. If the last 2-3 pages are typical I'll probably be a one time visitor. Wow!

This was much more fun and active a few years' back. Dunno what happened, but interest seems to have just died off?

Use your “Google Fu” and go get the tag and move it. I did, found it, and I might give it a go tomorrow.

Use your “Google Fu” and go get the tag and move it. I did, found it, and I might give it a go tomorrow.
Fair enough... I found the spot in my second google search - but it's too far for a weekday ride for me....

Back