• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: Texas Tiddlers Endurance Run - May 18, 2019

Found my tiddler ride for my first attempt at 200 miles on a scooter 232738

1986 Honda Spree.
Class I, with all my 49cc’s, here I come !

I'll be riding from Austin on a Super Sherpa. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. See y'all there.

I keep watching the weather reports and hoping, but I’m losing a little confidence. I will continue to watch and see but I’m not sure if I’ll be there not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be riding from Austin on a Super Sherpa....
That'll make the Tiddler a simple day ride :sun:
By the way, my longest day on the TW is ±300 miles in 9 hours from Lampasas to Shreveport, riding home when the fuel pump failed on the pick up.

...Hopefully the weather will cooperate....
I keep watching the weather reports and hoping....

Forecast for the area for Saturday is favorable (per AccuWeather):

High 85° with a a shower or thunderstorm in spots
in the morning; otherwise, mostly cloudy; humid;
41% chance of rain ±0.04 inches;
Hours of Precipitation: 0.5 hrs.

Last edited:
If I had unlimited internet would watch it. Wow, can just watch it free on you tube, amazing.

What a fantastic event. The weather even cooperated. @davidj979 even came home with a trophy. Nice to meet @SwampFox as well. I hope Mrs. SwampFox is feeling better. Total mileage on the Sherpa for the weekend was 833.

What a fantastic event. The weather even cooperated. @davidj979 even came home with a trophy. Nice to meet @SwampFox as well. I hope Mrs. SwampFox is feeling better. Total mileage on the Sherpa for the weekend was 833.

Glad you enjoyed the Tiddler and had a safe journey. Sorry our only chance to visit was a brief greeting on the side of the road. Our run was cut short on the morning portion as, unfortunately, Mrs. SwampFox's little incident resulted in a painful fracture of the upper tibia; she is scheduled for surgery this afternoon. Appears she'll be joining the "hardware" gang. 🤕

P.S. I like the pic of the Ford at Ford's Corner.

Back