• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: TEXPLEX May 25-26-27 canceled They’re under Water

Reaction score
I planning to go to TEXPLEX, will be camping in the trailer Saturday night and maybe Sunday night.

Come out and ride or just to visit.

They have Trails, MX tracks and kids track......
Just check their WEB Site out

If there is a large interest we can plan for cooking dinner one or both nights.

So who's in?

Come by after the Pie Run

My Trailer is not hard to spot.

Attachments

• Trailer.JPG
    Trailer.JPG
    268.8 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
I'm a possible for Sunday riding. Depends how the week goes. If it goes really well, I might be out Saturday night for throwing something on the grill too.

Are their trails open? Last time I rode over there they were closed.

I'm a possible for Sunday riding. Depends how the week goes. If it goes really well, I might be out Saturday night for throwing something on the grill too.
Dahveed, I see on their website they have a truck course. I’ll let you borrow the 701 if you let me borrow the Raptor for a little jaunt around the park. :trust: Does anyone have a 5-Point harness for an F-150?

TossingLead, I don’t know if I’ll be on two wheels, but I’ll definitely come visit. We can discuss cooking Tuesday or Friday night.

Dahveed, I see on their website they have a truck course. I’ll let you borrow the 701 if you let me borrow the Raptor for a little jaunt around the park. :trust: Does anyone have a 5-Point harness for an F-150?

TossingLead, I don’t know if I’ll be on two wheels, but I’ll definitely come visit. We can discuss cooking Tuesday or Friday night.

Let's discuss this Tuesday. Thank God it hasn't rained much lately 'cause I gave up mudding for religious reasons. :rofl:

So what time are we eating dinner on Saturday and what are we cooking? I can bring my Dutch ovens and make biscuits.

There is a video floating around guy in a raptor running the truck track .He was getting with it i was like hu okay might need too still drive it home .LOL

Just got off the phone with TexPlex
They are under water and closed this weekend
😞

Will have to try another weekend

Will be calling Village Creek but will not be camping if they are open.

I was wondering about that. Last time I was out there they said water had the trails shut down and its rained lots more since then. Bummer.

If you want to camp either Rocky Ridge or Muenster, RRMT would have less yahoos and better camping..

Back