• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Thank you Tourmiester

Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
Slover
Scott just wanted to say thanks, your letting my KTM camp in your garage for a couple of nights made
my weekend supercross and riding plans much less stressful than having the bike in the hotel parking lot in the
back of the truck.

I have another friend in SW Houston who offered as well but with having to see a customer in Conroe that morning before driving
south, and getting to take my daughter to lunch during the week and then needing to be just north of you Friday moring before heading
to Dallas made your offer make perfect sense

No problem. My only regret is not having time to go play on the bike :-P

Sorry I missed you going each way. Friday morning was just too pretty, so I had to take advantage of the weather while I could to get in some riding and BBQ :eat:

Thank you Scott. Totally unrelated but related. My buddy needed some survey work done but couldn’t find a fair price. Because of your site I’ve met ASPR who is a surveyor and a dirt rider. My buddy called ASPR’s company (ASPR approved) and got almost half off by mentioning his name. I’m also a better dirt rider for trying to keep up with that bearded millennial.

This site is just three notches above any others.

Back