• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HILL COUNTRY The “Serve Yo’self” Get Together, 30apr22

Yeah.... I read, I saw the pics, and yet I still had a question, lol. Some of us prepare slides for trips.:haha::haha:
This is the "Serve-yo-self" get together. You'll have to provide your own slides this time. :D

I think you misunderstood! She meant that they are not making commemorative T-shirts not that you don't have to wear a shirt! :eek2:
Bullet is anti t-shirt , anti stop for food or pictures . He really didn't mean it like y'all think. Plus he's way too tight to buy a t-shirt that says he was at a get together. LOL

Last edited:
JMZ is too tight to ride his bike at all, have to buy gas!! 😁

I added this to my calendar, I actually do get out and ride, like tshirts, stop to eat and take lots of pictures.

I have yet to see a public road in Texas that is not big bike friendly.
There. I have thrown down the gauntlet.
There is a lot "public" roads I have found in NM, CO, WY, that are not exactly big bike friendly at my skill level. :D

In any case, we will have routes of varying difficulty and will endeavor to slot you into a group of like minded/skilled riders. No worries!

but I have to ask, what are these slides you speak of when preparing for a ride?

Yall could form your own IXSALTSATPBANHPUMB (I'm xtremely slow and like to stop and take pix but also need help picking up my bike) group
You could make a t-shirt like that. Then add it to the entry f...... wait... never mind....

In any case, we will have routes of varying difficulty and will endeavor to slot you into a group of like minded/skilled riders. No worries!

but I have to ask, what are these slides you speak of when preparing for a ride?

Well sometimes I ride with a guy who does not understand time, and well I am a timely being. Therefore there is detailed plan on route, time, miles, for each day. Especially helpful when you are not camping it.:mrgreen:

Back