• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The 2019 Craigslist Thread

Is that a 45 inch flathead. What year, late 40's?

can't tell the size, but the HD Servi-cars had flatties until discontinued in 1975. if it's a 40's model, there's some value there. clean title? can't be that old.

less than 1000 miles and needs a tune up. yeah, sign me up. [emoji38]2:
Honda cub clone with a Lifan engine.

Probably just needs a carb clean.

I'd be in at $500 for a ranch bike

I want a real cub/c70/passport in a bad way

Honda cub clone with a Lifan engine.

Probably just needs a carb clean.

I'd be in at $500 for a ranch bike

I want a real cub/c70/passport in a bad way

I bought a title'd/street legal Trail 90 for $800; it needed a new battery and spark plug, the PO had done everything else. Been zipping around town on it ever since.

I was briefly looking for this model last year. Tossing it here

if it's a 40's model, there's some value there.

A friend's dad passed away leaving her a garage full of flatheads. Most of the old Indians and WWII HDs were sold in lots and brought a fair amount of cash. Another one was a '48 WR flat track bike. I posted a photo on Flathead Cafe and a guy from Austria wanted to buy it in the mid 5 digits. I remember when they were selling surplus WWII HDs still in the crate at the old Quartermaster depot in Fort Worth for next to nothing. You just never know.

Nice bike
https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/mcy/d/boerne-nicely-equipped-2005-bmw-r1200/6946120889.html

If it only had a PTO I could brush hog my pasture with that.
Those things are awesome but not sure I could justify the cost.

If it only had a PTO I could brush hog my pasture with that.

:lol2:
I remember the Rokon 360 automatic centrifugal clutch I rode in the 70's.
never seen a bike that could throw more turf in the air, if YOU didn't get thrown off first.

This looks like a deal to me.

Screenshot_20190807-091234.png

How do you drive a motorcycle 1000 miles, in a pick-up bed?
I wonder if they mean after rebuild or something? Bike looks really nice in picture. Don't know what there are worth? Are the Harley dirt bikes rare or all over the place?

You know you want this..stick a Lifan engine in for $150 while you figure out the Honda.

00808_6g6XLdMyjdv_600x450.jpg

You know you want this..stick a Lifan engine in for $150 while you figure out the Honda.

00808_6g6XLdMyjdv_600x450.jpg

Back