• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The Adventure Begins… The X Games in Austin

Reaction score
Austin.jpg

Austin, Texas is known for being the Capital of the State of Texas, Live Music Capital of the World, The University of Texas, Keep Austin Weird slogan, Austin City Limits Festival, Formula 1 Racing, Moto GP Racing and now...
P1110334.jpg

The X Games!!!!
xgamespass.jpg

A friend of mine that works with a local technology company lent me two all access badges for the day for FREE. This badge is better than a VIP pass and better than a Media pass because it allows access to all the regular activities as well as all the backstage areas. I enjoy the skateboard, BMX bike and other X Games events, but what I really wanted to check out was the motorsports.
xgames2.jpg

I was joined on this little adventure by my buddy Vinny.
P1110338.jpg

This is what we checked out...
P1110122.jpg

Super Trucks
P1110195.jpg

Moto X Enduro
P1110329.jpg

Big Air
P1110354.jpg

And Moto X Step Up.
P1110341.jpg

For the full story with photos check out my blog at the link… The Adventure Begins.tv

Sorry about the oversized images. I didn't know they'd turn out so big. At least the girls still look good up close.

Back