• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The Craigslist Thread

Tracker

Forum Supporter
Does he mean he pays $2500 for someone to haul off???:rofl:
Once in a lifetime deal, here fellas ... you will never see another like this!

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/rvs/d/nova-car-rv/6585033607.html

It's here in Granbury and I can go look at it for you, if you like.
Just give me time to get my tetanus up to date.
yeah, these ads always confuse me because I can't tell if they're offering to pay me $2500 to haul it away or they think somebody will pay them $2500.

Don't let the outside fool you until you see the pics of the inside... :lol2:

yeah, these ads always confuse me because I can't tell if they're offering to pay me $2500 to haul it away or they think somebody will pay them $2500.

Don't let the outside fool you until you see the pics of the inside... 2:
$1200 and he throws in the trailer it's on??

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

retrorider

Forum Supporter
From the ad:

"These buses were dubbed "fishbowls" by people back then due to the rounded windshields and copious usage of glass throughout. Because of this "fishbowl" like resemblance, the interior of the bus feels very open, bright and happy."

Happy interior? LOL.

woodsguy

Forum Supporter

Don't let the outside fool you until you see the pics of the inside... :lol2:
What's funny, he took pictures like he thinks someone really wants it!!!!!:eek2::giveup:

Windmill

Forum Supporter
They got neat toys for young people these days. Those travel trailer places are like car lots :). They will come off their asking price a lot. I got them to cover TTL= over a grand. He first told me the price was dealer cost, They must have lost money on my deal, yeah right. $ $ $ makes the world go round.

Last edited:

retrorider

Forum Supporter
1987 Yamaha Radian 600 Cruiser/Cafe/Bobber Project - $4800 (Bartlett)

https://austin.craigslist.org/mcy/d/1987-yamaha-radian-600/6590612653.html

You're looking at my baby, with only one previous owner (my brother), clean title, and 60,000 miles (eninge rebuilt at 40,000). This piece of machinery has seen light use since I got it in about five years back, only moving my old butt around town every weekend or so. But now its gotten to the point where this old man can't get around like I used to, so I'm sad to say that I'm hanging up my helmet and putting the biker boots away, and selling my baby.

She's in real good shape, having been kept in a garage under a cover when not in use. Doesn't run right now (hence the project bit) because I hadn't had it cranked since late fall 2017. I never drained the gas, so its probably just do for a good old fashioned carb cleaning. Won't be a huge project, should be a pretty easy project for someone looking to get their toes wet in wrenching on bikes. Besides that she just needs a battery, will turn over when jumped right now. Tires in real good shape, oil is still see-through so that'll last you quite some time.

Price is pretty firm. I already took more than necessary off the price for the carb job it'll need, so please don't make any stupid offers.

Money talks and cash is king! If you want this great old bike bring cash and a trailer!