• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The Craigslist Thread

Let's see. We have a 40 y/o hand-me-down from the last gasps of the 70s van craze. Leaks oil. Recently wrecked. Interior looks like a kid's tree house decorated with garage leftovers. Custom-built in "a factory," which is probably one of those thousands of here-today-gone-tomorrow conversion shops that used to line South Cooper St in Arlington.

I also note that he's worried about scam artists. Somehow, I don't think his van is going to be their primary target. :trust:
But, but, but it's his BABY!!!!
I love the fact that he's "hyper-aware", just not about the value of the vehicle or which side is the right side.
:eek2:
despite needing about 4k spent on it to make it worth half that, I bet he finds a buyer.

Last edited:

Windmill

Forum Supporter
If it has a clear title I will give 125. dollars, if it runs and all the lights work. Edit: never mind thought it said Texas. It is Tasmania and that is too far to drive.