• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The Great Divide Ride: June 10 - 16, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weather in all towns of the trip show virtually no chance of rain the entire week with sunny skies. We may see some mud but at least it will be in sunshine.

I decided to skip big bend and ride straight to Cloudcroft. So here am I am! Gorgeous.

801e9bc774504b5a3ed43bb069c17004.jpg

The calm before the storm. I lost my rear ABS/Speed sensor. What kind if trip would it be without obstacles? So no speedo. No ABS. Guess I have something to do when I get back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

801e9bc774504b5a3ed43bb069c17004.jpg

The calm before the storm. I lost my rear ABS/Speed sensor. What kind if trip would it be without obstacles? So no speedo. No ABS. Guess I have something to do when I get back.

I bet u can get one in elpaso at the BMW shop there.. and throw it on at the hotel

You and me both Donny ...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'll be leaving midland about 5 am on sat if anyone wants someone to ride with.. i plan on getting to silver city about 1 on sat and doing laundry and relaxing.. can't wait to see everyone there ..

misterk, I am in Snyder...

Nah, just going to keep the dust down and be easier to hook up the tires.

Deersplitter I am in #6 spot. I would reserve a spot but there are a ton open. If it fills up I'll try and grab one.

Jampad and company - Brett, me (Chuck), and Collin are at Silver Campground. We are third or so campsite on right and the one after that. If you can't get a site feel free to shove tents in the 2 sites with ours but there are plenty of sites right now. In town drinking beer at Western Cafe.

Tricepilot Bob are on our way to Silver City.

subscribed!

keep posting for us the vicarious...

Is there a time to meet or/and leave on Sunday?

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Riders, I will conduct check-in tomorrow 4-6 pm in the hotel lobby. The riders meeting will be at 8 am Sunday morning in the same location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back