• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The Harley Adv bike

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
Pictures are really starting to pop up in places. Guess prototypes are on the roads. This color looks better than the orange tank one.
121831279_10158608092189780_3688225918571333784_n.jpg

Could be interesting. I would probably never own one, but i would like to ride one.

The upright seating position may be enough to attract some riders.

Should be easy enough to get a test ride on one. Harley is known for that. I probably will go try it out when they hit showroom floors, just for the **** of it.

They need to name it the "night rider" and put some LED lights in that head lamp enclosure.🏮💡🚨

Good effort. Actually better looking than I expected. If it helps increase/grow the motorcycle market in any way, it is great in my book. I won't be trading my Africa Twin for one anytime soon, but maybe some buyers will like it. I also own a Harley touring bike and love it (for it's intended purpose). Harley quality gets a bad rap in my opinion and experience. Older bikes (ALL bikes) were poorer quality.

I looked someone said 19K and yes it is chain drive and not belt, 550 or so lbs. . Think 147hp. May be a fun Adv. touring bike but I would go driveshaft at that price, like Triumph or BMW

The first pictures I saw and with it being a "Harley", I laughed and blew it off. But these pictures and using it like most of these bikes end up being used, I bet it'll be just fine. Biggest drawbacks will be price I imagine and it'll probably be heavier than expected.

Back