• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The National Law Enforcement Memorial III

Reaction score
2011-Washington-DC-28-L.jpg

:clap:

I have GOT to get back up there one day. The 4 days I spent up there in 1999 were some of the most memorable days in my career.

Oh, as far as critique goes.........very well done to my untrained, photo-myoptic eye. :thumb:

And those walls are entirely too long. :tears:

I like the approach and perspective of this one a lot. The shot is powerful leading with names and fading to just wall that goes on much too far.

My only suggestion would have been to shoot a few f/stops to play with the DOF of the names. In some respects, I think another 18-24" of clear names before trailing off could have additional impact.

Nice job on the conversion too.

Of the three you posted up (all very nice in their own right), this is by far my favorite. I like the leading curve that your eyes follow to the trees. So dramatic and very appropriate in B&W.

Back