• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The Queen boys on the coast

Now I just need you guys to upload new avatars so they will be clear :-P

Get your original image, crop it the way you want, then resize it down to 400 X 400 (if it is larger than that). When you upload it, it should be MUCH clearer and sharper looking. The new software futzed up everyone's avatars.

When you are editing a post, you can put the cursor in the message where you want the image to appear, then click on the "Full image" next to the image you want there. It will then display there full size instead of as a thumbnail at the end of your message.

I did that for the first image in this post just so you could see the difference,
https://www.twtex.com/forums/threads/the-queen-boys-on-the-coast.117584/post-1560845
Ok, tried it and worked great. I was trying to do that a different way and was not working. Thanks

Back