• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The Quest for Chili.... Big Bend in November - The Report

Ummmmm I've been patienty waiting for the rest of the reports and pics

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Ya got a 4 day weekend - get yer hinnys offen the couch and get this thing put to bed

Oops.... I guess I never got around to uploading any photos!!! Sorry about that!

Anyway, I have a surprise for everyone that went on the trip. But I will need all your mailing addresses so I can mail them out to you. Either that or you all can come to one of the DFW area Tuesday Meet and Greets and I can hand them to you in person. Your choice.

And I have to give major props to Brandy for pulling a lot of strings in order to arrange for me to even have these. It was a one time deal, and I doubt we could make it happen again. Thanks a million Brandy!!!!

Okay, now I'll go resize some pics to add up here.

I made stuff for us all but maybe you haven't gotten yours yet? I sent it up with Chuck.

Well, bad news about the pics... come to find out, they are all on my work computer (which is at work) so I won't be able to get them home until tomorrow.... But I'm hoping that maybe we can add a couple more posts to this thread before then just so we can move on to page 5....

It takes my computer about 5 minutes to load page 4 because of all the photos.... LOL

Oops.... I guess I never got around to uploading any photos!!! Sorry about that!

Well, bad news about the pics... come to find out, they are all on my work computer (which is at work) so I won't be able to get them home until tomorrow....

It's waaaaaaay past tomorrow Bill! :giveup:

LOL... I'm actually sitting here at home all day today. I caught some flu bug or something so I'm trying to get over it before Christmas. I've got the pics out in the truck on a thumb drive, but I can't seem to muster the effort to go out there. My blanky is nice and warm here in the house.

Send Max. Put a raaaaaaally long leash on him so you ensure he comes back.

No, but he would in a heartbeat. His only loyalty is to the first person he sees that might, just maybe have some food in their pockets.

Better late than never... here are some of my pics!

Oh yeah, and if you haven't sent me your address than please do so. I have a gift for those of you that attended!!!!

Stopping in at the Shrimp Store on the way down....
IMG_1317.jpg

Lunch... YUM!!!
IMG_1315.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1323.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

IMG_1332.jpg

IMG_1334.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

Yes, this is my favorite shot as well....
IMG_1337.jpg

IMG_1339.jpg

IMG_1340.jpg

Lunch time!!!
IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg

Yes, Squeaky was eating at one of the best Mexican food places around and she ordered this....:loco:
IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1352.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1356.jpg

IMG_1357.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1365.jpg

IMG_1408.jpg

'Bout time

I thought I'd have to ride up to the frozen north and "persuade" you to post these (with B-B-Q of course):eat:

Merry Christmas Dude - see PM for my addy. It's not dog doo is it......my wife usually open parcels

'Bout time

I thought I'd have to ride up to the frozen north and "persuade" you to post these (with B-B-Q of course):eat:

Dang it... well let me pull them back down and you can start heading my way with the Black's BBQ in tow!!!

I didn'tnsay it would be good Bar B Que :eek2:

(I guess that would be the threat part)

Back