• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The Rundown - Redux

Great stuff. This is so good, you need a theme song for the intro now.

How many episodes will there be in total?
I was using 2001 A Space Odyssey as the intro theme music. Apparently it didn't work as planned. :-(

There will be 6 total episodes.

I was using 2001 A Space Odyssey as the intro theme music. Apparently it didn't work as planned. :-(

There will be 6 total episodes.
It works. I was implying this is so good, it needs its own original song like the Long Way series has.

It works. I was implying this is so good, it needs its own original song like the Long Way series has.
Oh, I see what you mean now. I misunderstood. Thank you for the clarification.

I really enjoy where you have taken your videos. The narration and sounds of bikes really helps to take me with you on your trip. I actually watch your videos from start to finish. I generally can't make it through 2min. of some one riding with music dubbed over their video, it just doesn't interest me at all. So they have 2min. or less to grab my attention with commentary either verbal or written. If the commentary is written i fast forward to the next bit of info as it scrolls across the screen. I'll be waiting for the next 2 installments.

Thank you! My goal when producing these videos was to make them interesting enough for people other than the three of us who went on the ride to actually watch. I feel the same way you do about watching a typical riding video with dubbed music and no context or narration. The ideal I tried to keep in mind while putting these together was the "Long Way" series (around, down, and most recently, up). I'm an amateur at this so I had no expectation of reaching that level but the fact that at least a few people have liked them enough to watch all the way through is encouraging.

Last edited:
I found the "93 mph? that can't be right!" funny. The road with all the switchbacks on the last one looks spectacular.

Thank you! My goal when producing these videos was to make them interesting enough for people other than the three of us who went on the ride to actually watch. I feel the same way you do about watching a typical riding video with dubbed music and no context or narration. The ideal I tried to keep in mind while putting these together was the "Long Way" series (around, down, and most recently, up). I'm an amateur at this so I had no expectation of reaching that level but the fact that at least a few people have liked them enough to all the way through is encouraging.

Keep it up - really enjoy the content!

Loved it! I want to grow up to be you guys. I do find it a little suspicious, that even with your GoPro, there are no pictures/videos of your "get off". lol

Wow! Now I don't need to go to Mexico. Feel like I have been there for all the good stuff. Actually, this was great content that only fueled my desire to go. In addition to good material your presentation was really excellent. It is interesting and pleasing to watch. It kept me looking forward to the next installment. Well done!

b41689451d64be81fb9da1ad7a8f01b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back