• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The TENEREacity of STROM-A-THON APR 13-15 2018....ALL KINDS OF BIKES WELCOME

Re: The TENEREacity of STROM-A-THON APR 13-15 2018

4 shirts awaiting pymt as of Thurs mornin
Need pymts from....
bigdave-gs 2 shirts...mailing
maximus_ flavius 1 shirt...mailing
viffer07 1 shirt...mailing

Ordering 3 more shirts would put us at 30 total for the price I estimated...anyone???

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Need pymts from....

Ordering 3 more shirts would put us at 30 total for the price I estimated...anyone???

Does anyone have a ph # or email for vfaame.....pms are unanswered

Last edited:

I'll buy another large in safety orange.
Thanx Robert.....
But I gotta tell ya.... I think we switched you to tangerine from tan...cuz yours was the only tan.... & since the overwhelming majority ordered ice grey (10 of 26).... All those other colors like the safety org ..pink & green....azalea....etc....well theyre not on the list any longer. What we do have avail is the blue...lime..grey & tangerine...(or tye dye?????).... Care to pick a diff color

Oh...& I got your check

Thanx Robert.....
But I gotta tell ya.... I think we switched you to tangerine from tan...cuz yours was the only tan.... & since the overwhelming majority ordered ice grey (10 of 26).... All those other colors like the safety org ..pink & green....azalea....etc....well theyre not on the list any longer. What we do have avail is the blue...lime..grey & tangerine...(or tye dye?????).... Care to pick a diff color

Oh...& I got your check

Blue will do.

Does anyone have a ph # or email for vfaame.....pms are unanswered

Just saw this, pay pal sent

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Here's the list.....
DEADLINE TO ORDER IS FRIDAY MARCH 23
Mr2mch 3XL tye dye $18PD-V-Lust
Ron Stromer LG ice grey $12PDpp
Macdaddy XL Carolina Blue $12PDpp
SantaFeTrailer LG Carolina blue$12PDpp
LYNYRD 2XL long sleeve sport grey $17PDpp
vfaame XL lime $12PDpp
vfaame XL Carolina blue $12PDpp
bigdave-gs 4XL ice grey $14PDck
bigdave-gs 2XL long sleeve sport grey $17PDck
maximus_flavius 4XL ice grey $14PDck
Rick M XL ice grey $12PDpp
Rick M XL ice grey $12PDpp
viffer07 XXL long sleeve sport grey $17PDck
Big Bird XL ice grey $12PDpp
grandelatte LG ice grey $12PDpp
Zephyr LG tangerine $12PDck
Zephyr LG Carilina blue $12PDck
jorgepinera52 2XL long sleeve sport grey $17PDck
jorgepinera52 2XL long sleeve sport grey $17PDck
Txkrenere 2XL ice grey $14PDpp
BrakingBad MD long sleeve sport grey $15PDpp
KamLeeR LG lime $12PDpp
KamLeeR LG tangerine $12PDpp
GRSA XL tangerine $12PDpp
Simmons1 3XL ice grey $14PDpp
Multisurface Rider XL ice grey $12PDpp
V-Lust 2XL long sleeve Carolina blue $17PDpp
V-Lust LG long sleeve Carolina blue $15PDpp
El_Chamiso XL Carolina blue $12PDpp
Dutchman XL ice grey $12PDpp

30 shirts total....thanx

Xtra shirts if available
BeemerlessBob-XL
Thee Saint Teresa-LG
TxTiger-LG
TxTiger-LG
Dirtryder-XL
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Here's the design....

bb6b29f417d0c4f11a2c2707f0d3a16b.jpg
0321d258c43c79ec2da1519354156aa6.jpg

Zephyr has first dibs on the xtra tan shirt since his orig color preference was tan.
I guess the printers jus had one tan layin around to use as a test print.

Last edited:

Rod
put me down for the ride gina is leading (like Ron I’ve ridden the 3 sisters a bunch of times and I’m looking for something different)
tkx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rod
put me down for the ride gina is leading (like Ron I’ve ridden the 3 sisters a bunch of times and I’m looking for something different)
tkx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ok...you & Ron are on Gina's ride list

I'll be doing my usual goattelepathy around the area on Friday & Saturday.heckfire even Thursday too if anyone is so inclinated. We may seek out the little known lanes to nowhere that end at someone's gate after 7-12 miles ...then turn round & bactrack our way to the next interesting diversion...or we may get all loopy on the way to Llano via (mostly) paved goatpaths....who knoz?? Its all good

Ive added more info about rides n restaurants to the very first post

Last edited:

Rod,

I'd like an XL in blue please. Sorry I seem to have missed the post about how to pay via PayPal or a mailed check. Would you please PM or post about how to make payment?

Looking forward to it.

Bob

Rod,

I'd like an XL in blue please. Sorry I seem to have missed the post about how to pay via PayPal or a mailed check. Would you please PM or post about how to make payment?

Looking forward to it.

Bob
See post 237 & let me kno what type you use

Last edited:

I'm in, looking forward to some great "hill country riding"!
I'll be camping.

If I can still order a t-shirt I'll take a XL ice-grey!
Looking forward to it!

I'm in, looking forward to some great "hill country riding"!
I'll be camping.

If I can still order a t-shirt I'll take a XL ice-grey!
Looking forward to it!
Last shirt added...thanx

T SHIRT ORDER SENT IN TODAY...
NO MORE ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED

Last edited:

>RALLY ROUND THE RESTAURANTS<

I'll be headed down ta Kerrville on Thurs mornin 4-12.... & since Alamo Springs gets sooooo bizzy on the weekends.... I think I'll stop in there along my way.... Prob when they open at 11am or very near then

Rod, at this time I expect to me leaving Thursday morning too. I'm not sure I'll make Alamo Springs by that time but I will sure try. I've never been there but I heard great things about it. For those that don't know (like me) I found this on youtube.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCt90wT9G5g"]Alamo Springs Cafe (Texas Country Reporter) - YouTube[/ame]

I'll be leading a ride as well. So far Liteitup and Richard (RZ350?) are in and we have room for 2 or 3 more. We'll be trying to ride mildly quick by our old guy standards (2 Teneres, 1 V-Strom 1000).

Some of this is still a work in progress but Saturday is our get away from the crowds route. We'll be riding SE, E and NE from Ingram. As much narrow roads as I can find, and last time we found more than a few. We'll work out lunch as we go when we figure out where we are when we're hungry.

Friday will be either the Sisters (early before the crowds) along with roads like 55 from Barksdale towards Rocksprings and maybe RR674 out of Rocksprings. Coming back on 83 and 39 back into Ingram. OR, as many goat paths up and around Fredericksburg as possible where we'll largely have the roads to ourselves.

Need pymts from....

I have not recieved pymts from these people.... I ordered your shirts

Last edited:

Rod, at this time I expect to me leaving Thursday morning too. I'm not sure I'll make Alamo Springs by that time but I will sure try. I've never been there but I heard great things about it. For those that don't know (like me) I found this on youtube.

Alamo Springs Cafe (Texas Country Reporter) - YouTube

I'll be leading a ride as well. So far Liteitup and Richard (RZ350?) are in and we have room for 2 or 3 more. We'll be trying to ride mildly quick by our old guy standards (2 Teneres, 1 V-Strom 1000).

Some of this is still a work in progress but Saturday is our get away from the crowds route. We'll be riding SE, E and NE from Ingram. As much narrow roads as I can find, and last time we found more than a few. We'll work out lunch as we go when we figure out where we are when we're hungry.

Friday will be either the Sisters (early before the crowds) along with roads like 55 from Barksdale towards Rocksprings and maybe RR674 out of Rocksprings. Coming back on 83 and 39 back into Ingram. OR, as many goat paths up and around Fredericksburg as possible where we'll largely have the roads to ourselves.

Good burgers,limited semi-crowded inside seating. The sides (fries @ onion rings) are even better than the burgers. One side is enough for two people.
The road out to them is nice and they are out in the middle of nowhere. They have pie also but always too full to eat even half a slice. :giveup:

Ya kno....Ive never been there in the evening when the bats come out of the Old Railroad Tunnel.....hmmmmm
Anyone else care ta ride back ta Kerrville in the dark from Alamo Springs Cafe/Bat Tunnel???

Ya kno....Ive never been there in the evening when the bats come out of the Old Railroad Tunnel.....hmmmmm
Anyone else care ta ride back ta Kerrville in the dark from Alamo Springs Cafe/Bat Tunnel???

TX Parks and Wildlife website says bats use that roost from May - October, so maybe there won't be any bats there yet. But I'll bet it would be cool to see; I saw the bats leaving Carlsbad Caverns years ago, and it was impressive.

Yeah...I hadnt checked the yearly migration yet.... Mite not be verry batty yet....the tunnel that is!! ....Me....well

Gina,
Txktenere and BrakingBad would like to ride with you, we have done the sisters quite a bit also. Hope it's OK, breakinbad will be riding her BMW 700. Hope for lots of blue bonnets.
Dennis

Back