• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The TENEREacity of STROM-A-THON APR 13-15 2018....ALL KINDS OF BIKES WELCOME

Roads o Texas is your friend....almost all of Mclennan is paved...same for Coryell...Bosque Hill mostly unpaved CRs
Further northwest Somervell Hood Parker all paved CRs

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Roads o Texas is your friend....almost all of Mclennan is paved...same for Coryell...Bosque Hill mostly unpaved CRs
Further northwest Somervell Hood Parker all paved CRs

Will check it out. Thanks sir. I imagine at some point, once I get settled and have a proper schedule we can cross paths and fun stuff. I'm still trying to figure out a breakfast spot near my house. :eat:

Will check it out. Thanks sir. I imagine at some point, once I get settled and have a proper schedule we can cross paths and fun stuff. I'm still trying to figure out a breakfast spot near my house. :eat:

What part of town?

I'm in Lake Lacyview, right off Meyers lane and that area.

I'm no help in that area. You have Cracker Barrel on the interstate and a lot of fast food. Might try Papa Bears, used to be decent a hundred years ago. West is just up the road for kolaches.

I'm no help in that area. You have Cracker Barrel on the interstate and a lot of fast food. Might try Papa Bears, used to be decent a hundred years ago. West is just up the road for kolaches.

I know Slovacek's and all their stuff all too well, lol. I've found a couple of Mexican food joints so far but I'm surprised to see Cracker Barrel is the main stay right in that area. I think the one Cafe that used to be around turned into one of the mexican food joints. I'll poke around some and figure it but til I do I guess I can DIY my own ham and eggie's. ;-)

Jus one more note here.....
I STILL HAVE 3 T SHIRTS AVAILABLE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED
ALL 3 ARE A 3XL SIZE
1 EA IN BLUE ..TANGERINE & LIME
FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF $12 ea

Bummer, way big for me too. I guess I could get a telescoping pole, a few stakes and use one as a tent.

I guess....if there is anyone out there...who got a 2X shirt that they found is too small....as long as it is in like condition... I could swap with them...giving me a 2X to sell

Jus one more note here.....
I STILL HAVE 3 T SHIRTS AVAILABLE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED
ALL 3 ARE A 3XL SIZE
1 EA IN BLUE ..TANGERINE & LIME
FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF $12 ea

Rod, don't want you stuck with these so will take all three. I'll get the shirts from you somewhere down the road, but what is your preferred method for getting the $36 to you?

Tom....dont feel obligated ta buy all 3 shirts... If you want only one ...thats fine.... Leaving only 2 left....not a big deal

But..if you do want all 3....$30 is fine

$30 <- such a deal! :clap:

Need some T's and if they are a little big, my wife is very experienced at shrinking T-shirts. I'll take the three unless you are wanting to keep an extra in case someone else wants it.

Theyre all yours Tom....
When's the next time you'll be in the vicinity?

Good deal! I'll be at K~p's M&G Sunday if we both make it. If not then, I'll catch you at some other gathering.

Back