• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The ugly Transformers fairing contest continues also.

Yeeha! Stephen

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Bimota
Bimota-TesiH2-leak-asphaltandrubber-15.jpg

LoL 🤣
As opposed to AdV Bikes
That are quite aesthetically pleasing
Like the old KTMs, Super T and the new Husky :duck:

While I think the late 90s/early 00s Kawasaki’s are the best looking sport bikes ever made, I have no problem with the current style trend. In my opinion the exhaust is the hideous part of that Bimota.
I love the header pipes but there back is, awful. It has a huge Cadillac ( as my friend calls them) converter and muffler.

The 2009 vintage R1 is my favorite looking sport bike. Most of the current ones just don't do anything for me except for BMW and Ducati.

While I think the late 90s/early 00s Kawasaki’s are the best looking sport bikes ever made, I have no problem with the current style trend. In my opinion the exhaust is the hideous part of that Bimota.
exactly

Makes my back hurt just lookin' at it...no way I could ride that with my short arms, 28" inseam and my big stomach in the way.

Not gonna happen.............:giveup:

Yep, and my guess the fastest way to get it to market is to leave the supercharged engine and exhaust package as it is on the Kawasaki so it does not have to go through any certification for the Euro standards

Despite diverse physical challenges, aches and pains we all have, if any of you don't love that Bimota in some way, you are officially over the wrong hill :-)

Wouldn't have look so bad if they had worked the paint scheme better, so that big head looks more integrated with the rest of the bike.

Wouldn't have look so bad if they had worked the paint scheme better, so that big head looks more integrated with the rest of the bike.

Darn skippy.
Ugly exhausts can be replaced.
Ugly paint schemes can be repainted.

Back