• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The VFD Fundraiser Ride To Eat Thread

We'll see what we got left in us after TeePeeing in Wharton and sampling The Jay's pie. It could be a happenin' thang.

Road Thing can have my share of ersters, I'll have the fish.

"Smart man!" says I, as I roll down my sleeve and wipe the spit off the palm of my hand...

:rofl:

Let's eat! there'll be plenty to go around! :eat:

Coupland VFD
27th Annual Chili Supper
CVFD Station
403 FM1466
5pm till they run out

CouplandVFD2014-02-L.jpg
Anyone going to Coupland for chili tomorrow? Just wondering, I haven't decided yet. My headlight has been acting up and I'd have to eat and run to get back over here before dark.

I'll definitely see y'all in Columbus on Sunday. Road Thing, MotoTex, MCBelle, 4j and Lynne or whoever else, let me know if y'all want to meet somewhere and :rider: over together.

Last edited:
Not planning on Copeland but should make Columbus. Rain Sunday? Not able to leave Brenham until 11am so will not be early.

Rman,
Are ya planning on riding around after oysters on Sunday? Would like to tag along for awhile if you do.

The Child Bride has indicated that she may actuallly throw a leg over and ride to Columbus with me. If any of y'all want to ride by our place and hang out for a while post-erster, that'd be cool. We can talk about it at lunch.

Changed plans, now leaving early and meeting Rman. Hopefully to arrive by 11:00. We want hot fresh oysters. :rider::rider:

That plots on the north side of I-10, but when I googled the Columbus KC Hall, it shows up on the south side. Confused I am...

Anybody interested in meeting at Orsaks for coffee and a snack around 9ish, then meandering around on back roads for a while trying to get lost on the way to the KC hall? :rider:

I'm working on a shortcut. ;-)

Hey, don't laugh at MT's shortcuts!...... :rofl: They always get us there....in a round about way. :rider:

Looks like the shortcut from Fayetteville to Columbus will be about 65 miles. Some dirt, but quite a bit of paved too, hopefully it will be mostly roads without paint. The route crosses Cummins Creek six times.

Back