• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The video

mitchntx

Follower of Rev. Doug
Reaction score
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Warren
Forgive me, please.

Dang.

Looks like the front wheel hit soft dirt/sand and then hit hard the embedded rock which slammed the wheel right. How could the rider have avoided this spill?

Dang.

Looks like the front wheel hit soft dirt/sand and then hit hard the embedded rock which slammed the wheel right. How could the rider have avoided this spill?

The sand and rock certainly played a role.
And he had the WR250 laden like a rented mule with "stuff".
But he claims he was torpedoed by a renegade, stealth Audad.

We had just passed a cute lady in a range rover parked in a wash 200 yards prior to the incident.
I think he was trying to hang a U in order to make a date for the Starlight.

You be the judge.

This is why I don't use a camera. Even my falls look uneventful and wimpy. I can't even wreck in an exciting manner. Was probably all the tools I was carrying. Well, that and the 4 or 5 spare tires I have on my body.

Probably would have went better if I was up on my pegs.

Yes, when Dahveed is loaded down with tools and spare tubes as my personal support staff his laden bike is much less nimble for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wait, I wasn’t there that day. Must have been the girl in the Rover.

Clearly the inspiration for Mitch’s new avatar.

Yes, when Dahveed is loaded down with tools and spare tubes as my personal support staff his laden bike is much less nimble for sure.

This is why I can't have a KTM. Even when my bike is unencumbered with tools, I'm still not nimble.

Oh wait, I wasn’t there that day. Must have been the girl in the Rover.

Ninja aoudad. Impossible to see. He hid in the scratch on Mitch's lens.

when you slow to a stop you are supposed to put your feet down or you will fall over. :lol2:

The sand and rock certainly played a role.
And he had the WR250 laden like a rented mule with "stuff".
But he claims he was torpedoed by a renegade, stealth Audad.

We had just passed a cute lady in a range rover parked in a wash 200 yards prior to the incident.
I think he was trying to hang a U in order to make a date for the Starlight.

You be the judge.
Distracted riding

Distracted riding

Hey, a cute lady in Range Rovers (or any vehicle) are sorta a rarity out there. She didn't try to flag us down, but maybe she needed help? Perhaps she was planning on working on her tan and needed a guy to put on lotion? Maybe she needed help un-folding her chair, maybe she was planning on an all-over tan and that's why she was out in the middle of nowhere! Maybe she's, WOAH! WAMM! WHERE DID THAT AOUDAD COME FROM?!?!?!

I don't see the distracted riding theory holding much water...

Maybe she needed help un-folding her chair, maybe she was planning on an all-over tan and that's why she was out in the middle of nowhere! Maybe she's, WOAH! WAMM! WHERE DID THAT AOUDAD COME FROM?!?!?!
Uh, yes...you did say say that out loud.

This is why I don't use a camera. Even my falls look uneventful and wimpy. I can't even wreck in an exciting manner. Was probably all the tools I was carrying. Well, that and the 4 or 5 spare tires I have on my body.

When in doubt, throttle out. Even if you don't save it....the crash will be much more interesting for the video. :)

It looked like you were crying like a little girl inside your helmet [emoji1787][emoji1787]

When in doubt, throttle out. Even if you don't save it....the crash will be much more interesting for the video. :)

It was pinned ... everywhere he rides, it's pinned ...

I call my extra skin and fat fall protection... Up on the pegs and pull back on the bars when in soft stuff. I learned the hard way too not so long ago.

Back