• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Then Came Bronson

Hey billtex, good to hear from you. You coming to Reno for the 50th?
Probably not, Don. If I went to Reno, then I'd have to go on to Big Sur, Bixby Bridge, and all the west coast locations while I was out there. 'Break the bank' kind-of-fun, lol. So, best to remain in Tejas. Look forward to your report.

The 50th anniversary of the pilot movie is Sunday, the 24th of this month.

I wish you could make it out there, it will be fun.
Anytime you're near Amarillo, ring me up and I'll buy you a beer. Or two.

Two is always better than one. Caprock and Palo Duro are on my bucket list for this year, instead of Big Bend. I'll let ya know.

Last night, March 24th, was the 50th Anniversary of the Pilot Movie of Then Came Bronson.
My Dad and I watched it and Dad complained that Bronson "mumbles too much".
I didn't care, I was in love with Bonnie and that red Sportster!

No way! As a little kid I was an extra in one of the TV show episodes. Now I want to know much more about all of this. Thanks for the post!

No way! As a little kid I was an extra in one of the TV show episodes. Now I want to know much more about all of this. Thanks for the post!

No way is right ... being in an episode elevates you to celebrity status.

Which episode?

Sorry I have been absent from this thread, I always have trouble logging in here.
Which episode were you in? That is cool!

Hey! Yo!! Donson!!?? Where are ya?! MCGTTX becons. Headed your way soon. Please reply.

Last night, March 24th, was the 50th Anniversary of the Pilot Movie of Then Came Bronson.
My Dad and I watched it and Dad complained that Bronson "mumbles too much".
I didn't care, I was in love with Bonnie and that red Sportster!

Lol. My dad said the same but he also liked that Bronson WORKED. TCB came on the east coast at 10:00pm well past my bedtime(I was nine, ha) and my dad always gave me permission to stay up. He would stay up as well and carry me off to bed when I fell asleep. My dad had to rise early also because we were rural and he drove long distances to his work. Great memories from long ago.

Back