• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

"There are two types of riders..."

If a single deer runs across the road in front of you, DO NOT watch where it goes!! Immediately start scanning the side of the road where it came from as there are likely to be more coming!

If a single deer runs across the road in front of you, DO NOT watch where it goes!! Immediately start scanning the side of the road where it came from as there are likely to be more coming!
đź‘Ť , also enjoying your new alien avatar pics. You could do a whole series . "BEASTS"

also enjoying your new alien avatar pics. You could do a whole series . "BEASTS"

I have a thread in the Photography section where I have posted a lot of my macro shots, but I have not updated it in a while. I think I need to do that as I have taken a LOT of new shots since the last time.

If you have a FB account, you can find most of the shots here in my feed,

I have a thread in the Photography section where I have posted a lot of my macro shots, but I have not updated it in a while. I think I need to do that as I have taken a LOT of new shots since the last time.

If you have a FB account, you can find most of the shots here in my feed,

This page isn't available
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

I just had to let you know... maybe it's just me?

Back