• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

There does not seem to be a REVER database of Dallas or Near Dallas dirt roads. I am going to try and change that.

Reaction score
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Thunder
Dirt roads for REVER app on your phone or PC for DALLAS?

No such luck for this app. I am not sure why.

But I am building a considerable database of places to try around Dallas and Fort Worth. I just got REVER, and I am slowly building a rides database! I ride an NC700X.

I’ll play along @ChristopherThunder. I have a REVER sub by virtue of my Cycle Gear rewards program. While I’ve never used it to find “rides” in DFW I do use it to plan rides due to its browser interface on the desktop. Unfortunately I always have a Google Maps window open as well to cross reference road surface and POI search. Two features REVER is piss poor at.

If there’s a service that combines Google Maps (quality of sat images, street view, POI DB), unlimited waypoints, gpx export, and a desktop browser interface I’m open to alternatives.

I did their trial and found it wasn't worth the money in the end and cancelled. There's other apps out there with Gaia and OnX that are more geared towards 4x4 but can apply as well. Still, pretty much everything around Dallas is paved so there's not much to add to the map. If it isn't paved, it's either being paved or planned to be paved.

Back