• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

First Name
Tom
Last Name
Grant
Gotta miss it this week. Got called into work. Hate it when work gets in the way of a motorcycle thing.
TG

First Name
Tom
Last Name
Grant
Gonna miss again.The wife is taking me somewhere for my birthday. If you don't hear from me by Monday call the authorities.

First Name
Jeff
I have a recurring noon meeting on Thursdays now. It's scheduled to be 30 minutes, but often goes 2 hours. When it ends, I desperately need the food trailers. But, I'm heart-broken that the Vietnamese /bahn mi guy seems to be gone for good. The worst part of that is that I never had his special, off-menu pho-burrito. With him gone, it's a toss up between the hot-dog / Mexican place, Venezuelan, falafel place, Thai, and the burger guy (who's veggie burgers are made with latkes and covered with queso). OK, I think I'm hungry already...

Dao

you got me hungee too!
but i agree, that banh mi dude put out some good stuff. Since he's gone, i don't have much desire to eat from what's existing.