• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

I may be down at the office working so I'll be close. Count me as a maybe.

Out. Having lunch with my parents. Maybe next week.

Hmm, a ride and a good burger is sounding pretty good to me. Strong possibility I make it.

Same here, strong possibility

And just like that, I'm out. See you hopefully next time.

Last edited:
Available today, might fire up the Suzuki but if not will drive in.

So sorry I didn't make it. My work week was unusually smooth until today. I was in meeting right up to 11 and they started up again after lunch.

My parents want to eat lunch with me today in Taylor so won't be at Billy's today.

March 24 will be my next Thursday off to hit Billy's again.

Dang, Dude. I gotta hear this one........
TG

Excellent - good for you!

It was a good time to move on. We are in between major issues and the DBA I've been training to replace the DBA that quit a year ago is ready. And I'm tired of doing database stuff on top of my regular job. I'll be glad to tell the whole story. I probably can't make it next week, but will definitely be there the week after.

Mother nature and I are not on the same page. I will not be going to Billy's this week.
TG

I am riding in to Billy's Thursday because the weather looks like it's gonna be good enough for it.
TG

I haven't been there in ages! I need to see if I can get myself out there today for lunch.

It was nice catching up with folks again. I think I can officially call everybody a bunch of slackers though since I was the only one who had watch the clock. :-P

speaking of ...back in the late 80s when Richard Linklater was filming Slackers on the drag at UT, a young kid just happened to walk by him. He was only 14, i think at the time, but with long hair, so Linklater asked him if he wanted to be in a movie. He said yes, and the rest is history. You know that kid that had the starring role in Dazed and Confused w/ "all right, all right, all right" and Ben Afleck ? He's my wife's nephew. So yea, slacker runs deep in the fam :lol2:

Gonna miss this week. I gotta be in Houston. It's a family thing, not a sentence.
Tom

Successfully escaped Houston today, so I will be there. Probably in the truck since I will be working on the rent house.
TG

Back