• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

Re: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - Billy's - 11:00

In. For Ken's, at least...

..how many of you guys are going to the upcoming Boy George concert?

RB

RB

You must be the only one, Fred. :nana:

You must be the only one, Fred. :nana:

:rofl:

...you know I was kidding. She/he is pretty hideous indeed. Last time I saw "it" was on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson.

...I really miss Sade from the 1980's..remember her signature song "Smooth Operator"...?

SEYA,

RB

Sade video link

:rofl:

...you know I was kidding. She/he is pretty hideous indeed. Last time I saw "it" was on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson.

...I really miss Sade from the 1980's..remember her signature song "Smooth Operator"...?

SEYA,

RB

Sade video link

How can you mix Boy George and Sade into the same thought? That's just wrong! I'm not sitting next to you anymore.

I might show up at Ken's on the WR. My poor little old DT175 is having an oil leak problem. :eek2:

How can you mix Boy George and Sade into the same thought? That's just wrong! I'm not sitting next to you anymore.

Don't worry, there is the Pet Shop Boys for you.

:eek2:

RB

RB

Somehow this does not surprise me coming from Fred. I think we need to apply for an Emergency Protective Order to keep him away from Billy's and Ken's until he's evaluated during a weekend at ASH (Austin State Hospital).

Mrs. M38A1's birthday..... Lunch with the guys or lunch with the Mrs.? :ponder:

IN!

:duck:

Happy birfday to Mrs. M38A1 if she doesn't visit us today.

Somehow this does not surprise me coming from Fred. I think we need to apply for an Emergency Protective Order to keep him away from Billy's and Ken's until he's evaluated during a weekend at ASH (Austin State Hospital).

...we already tried that for you last year and it did not seem to work out.

:lol2:

...besides good grub is hard to spit out.

:zen:

RB

So what's the plan for next week? If Ken will be open, I'd be up for a mid to late morning coffee meet up. Can someone check with him to see if he'll be open? If he says he could be if we were going to show, tell him to take the day off though. He works hard enough and deserves the time.

I stopped by Ken's yesterday and asked. He's closed on Thursday, open on Friday like normal.

Great, so anybody up for a Friday thing? Saturday is the Hutto Pie Run. So maybe that is too many things for the holidays.

In fact, we should start a Austin to Hutto Pie Run thread. Not much of a ride, but we ought to make sure we outnumber the out of towners. Scott, want to ride the DR? Got a new seat on it now so it won't cause permanent damage to your rear.

Next week I'm good for Wednesday or Friday. Or both.

Even though I'm working that Saturday for the pie run I'd still be able to get home in time after the run. I'm game but will be starting in Elgin. My general ride to Hutto is up Hwy 95 to FM 1660. Whew!

Let me check to see what the plans are for that weekend. That's a short ride from your place to Hutto 'fo-sure.

Great, so anybody up for a Friday thing? Saturday is the Hutto Pie Run. So maybe that is too many things for the holidays.

In fact, we should start a Austin to Hutto Pie Run thread. Not much of a ride, but we ought to make sure we outnumber the out of towners. Scott, want to ride the DR? Got a new seat on it now so it won't cause permanent damage to your rear.

May join you for the Hutto ride.
I'll be in Austin tomorrow too.

From mobile

May join you for the Hutto ride.
I'll be in Austin tomorrow too.

From mobile

I may have confused things. Camilo are you talking about this week or next? The Pie Run not this coming weekend, but the weekend after. Which, as it turns out, is a good thing for me. Found a small puddle under the centerstand when I went to head out at 10:30 this morning. I'll start a new thread on that, but new shock is on the way.

I may have confused things. Camilo are you talking about this week or next? The Pie Run not this coming weekend, but the weekend after. Which, as it turns out, is a good thing for me. Found a small puddle under the centerstand when I went to head out at 10:30 this morning. I'll start a new thread on that, but new shock is on the way.

I was not clear.
I will try to join the ride next week -and- will be in town tomorrow, seems I'm there more than here.

From mobile

Rusty,

Next week's ride to Hutto looks goods but a bit short. It should last about 15 minutes. I plan on doing a few hundred miles after eating pie if anyone wants to ride a bit.

Kurt mentioned yesterday at Billy's that Steve Tyler, lead singer for Aerosmith, came by Lone Star BMW requesting repair for his Triumph. The band has an Austin concert this weekend in conjunction with the Formula 1 race.

Those wanting to ride and avoid the traffic congestion around Austin should consider going EAST of Austin towards the cities of Hearne or Cameron or a little further east to the Keechi Creek Wildlife Area west of Grapeland.

RB

Okay, Wednesday this week? If so, I'm in.

Back