• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

I'm headed to Billy's right now to spread some holiday love w/ y'alls!:rider:

How 'bout the last Thursday of 2017? Cloudy, 20% chance of rain and high of 47. If I do go it'll be in a truck or car.

Melody had hip surgery last Tuesday and is able to get around now without crutches so she doesn't need me around all day like the first few days. I was off for 6 days and was getting cabin fever so today (Christmas day) I get to go back to work. I'll be off Thursday though, haven't been to Billy's all month. Miss that cobra burger and fries.

Out for today. Had 10 or so family here to share Christmas dinner, 3 or 4 stayed the weekend. Now I'm sick. (flu or cold?) looks like we may be short a family member next year.......:eek2::trust:
Tom

Out. Waiting on my Christmas present (Dunlops) to be installed. Looking forward to many miles and many meals in 2018.

Out for today. Had 10 or so family here to share Christmas dinner, 3 or 4 stayed the weekend. Now I'm sick. (flu or cold?) looks like we may be short a family member next year.......:eek2::trust:
Tom

As the saying goes, you can choose your enemies but not your family. :giveup:

Nice to see some of the regulars, good lunch and thanks for making the effort, Slim! :sun: Sweet new mile eater ya got there.....:rider:

Gotta meeting on the 11th. They always seem to pick Thursday for the meeting.
I'm gonna create a study that says that the best day for meetings is Wednesday.:eek2:
Tom

In. I'll eat at the trailers, and then will mosey over to Billy's...

Blizzard 2018 has arrived...I repeat, the Blizzard 2018 has arrived.

It will be around 70 degrees on Saturday....

RB

I forgot I was taking Friday off, so I need to hang around work tomorrow. So I'm out.

Back