• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

Bike is in the shop for 30k service so no riding for me today. Looks like I've gradually slipped into the irregular attendance category. Glad to see that Tom and Steve continue to hold down Fort Billy. I'll for sure be there in June for the 10th anniversary.

I'll be there 2/28/19
With out bike.[Cousin' Bob has it]
Tom

My BMW needs to go see Cousin' Bob. It sat too long and now won't start. Want to sell it but can't until it's running again.

Heading to Terlingua today. Hopefully next Thursday I'll be at lunch, will have the day off.

Who is the guy that posted above you Tom? It says "**** my name is Chopped Liver" as if he's just given up. I suspect it's the new forum since our avatars are larger, don't quite fit the same before the upgrade.

Who is the guy that posted above you Tom?
"(Allardyce T.) Merriweather was one of the smartest men I ever knowed,...but he tended to lose parts of himself." - Jack Crabb, aka Little Big Man

Didn't make it yesterday. Have had a nasty cold for almost two weeks.

Seriously considering selling both bikes and getting a Tiger 800. I'll need to pick your brain, Tom.

Melody fell and sprained her ankle pretty badly in Terlingua so she's off work for the week, I'm playing nursemaid. Still hoping to go to Billy's this Thursday.

Better hurry if you wanna pick my brain. It feels like there isn't much left to pick over. Just a bunch of photos.

Attachments

• glasses-5.jpg
    glasses-5.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 163
I should be at Billy's. Don't know if I'll bring the hobbled one or not (if she wants to go).

I'll bring a magnifying glass and a pick.

I'm going to try to make it. Last time I went only one person was there (Zigzag) and I got a flat 100 yards down Hancock when I left. Hope it goes better this time.

Arg, 11am meeting today. If it goes fast, I'm still a maybe, but I'm not optimistic

Good to see you fellers today. I should be there again next week, maybe on the BMW if CuznBob can fix it quick.

I dont know why I havent been to the lunches lately. I'm going tomorrow if someone else posts that they are too.

I dont know why I havent been to the lunches lately. I'm going tomorrow if someone else posts that they are too.
You need to go. I'll be there. Tom should be too (at least last week he indicated he would be).

Apparently my BMW needed a new crankshaft sensor. CuznBob replaced it and I should be picking it up Thursday morning before going to Billy's. The BMW sat for about 8 months since last riding it. At 68,000 miles I'm sure something will need to be replaced eventually.

Back